Votes: 28 90.3%
  • No - Let him back in

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Is it right that an evil man who is openly supporting terrorism be refused entry into our country?

Or should we not react, as he's simply using free speach?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
There is free speech and then there is yes lets bomb anyone who is an infidel.

Oh by the way Im happy to sponge off all you taxpayers.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Seagullible said:
lets turn it around. If I was in a middle eastern country and started spouting stuff about terrorising muslims or whatever, I'd be stoned to death. He should be banned from the UK and anyone else who follows him. If you don't like the English then F off back to where you're from!

Tch ! Tch ! Queue London Irish.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Artois said:
Is it right that an evil man who is openly supporting terrorism be refused entry into our country?

Or should we not react, as he's simply using free speach?

That a very neutral way of putting it. Do you work for Mori?

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Lokki 7 said:
Then I take it you didn't lose a friend in the 9/11 attacks, and don't use London public transport every day.

I would care if i lost someone, i understand that some people lost people. If he's done something that bad then fien kick him out, but i'm just worried that revenge or retribution may be on the cards

Sorry to anyone who lost someone

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Sorry kicking someone out after they've done something is pathetic.... stop em coming in in the first place....

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The right to swing my fist stops at your nose, so the saying goes. Ive been to a hizbu-ut tahir meeting in the mid ninties. Talkabout nuremburg rally.

They can whip up violence with ease it aint free speach its incitement.

Btw
What happened to Nick Griffin and the trumped up charges against him?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
looney said:
The right to swing my fist stops at your nose, so the saying goes. Ive been to a hizbu-ut tahir meeting in the mid ninties. Talkabout nuremburg rally.

Yeah I've been on a pilgrimage to mecca on my moped:rolleyes:

Shit Sun-readers poll.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The man is not a British citizen, we have no legal right to let him back in. He is wanted all over the middle east, so really not our problem what happens to him next. Personally if he gets hung or whatever why should that be our problem. The same with the rest of em, and all the people that are hiding behind our human rights act give them to what ever country wants them

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Yes. Lets see if he likes justice islamic style by some backward third world middle eastern state......

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I thought it was the Lebanese who detained him at Syria's request, if that's the case then why should we get involved ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here