Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shop the web with NSC

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm guessing most of us use online shops quite a bit these days. I'm currently getting affiliated to as many as I can, including all the major ones.

I'll keep the top of the page as it is now which will list a few of the big etailers that a lot of people are likely to use. Making purchases having clicked on one of these will earn NSC somewhere in the region of 4-5% of the purchase.

In addition I'll create a single pinned thread that details all affiliates we have - should hopefully cover most of your shopping needs.

If you have bookmarks for any of these places, you can replace with the URLs that are linked to on NSC which will ensure your purchases all count.

If there are any stores you use regularly - let me know and I'll see if we can affiliate to them.

(So far we've profited by 36p through an £8.99 purchase at CD-Wow!)

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
To be affilated with Tesco would be quite funny :lolol:

Last edited:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I currently use rpoints which gets the referal money to me but I'll stop and use the NSC ones.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
The day before 'KitBag' went up I purchased £100 trainers from NIKE.COM - I've just seen the same trainers for £90 at KitBag.

Grrr........:(

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
The Large One said:
Any chance of an online link to McDonalds, BP, Focus DIY, Forfars and the Farm Shop in Falmer?

The Farm shop in Falmer!!! Doesn't this mean that technically, through the money that this retailer pays to FPC in rates you are supporting their battle against Falmer?

Devils Advocate like..

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
What about Play.com. I use them quite a bit.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Play.com are currently considering us.

Kelkoo, the shop bot I've tended to use, rejected us bizarrely.

ebay affiliation mainly pays for new members (who make their first bid quite quickly after joining). Are there any people who are not eBay members?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
play.com would be good

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Bozza said:
If you have bookmarks for any of these places, you can replace with the URLs that are linked to on NSC which will ensure your purchases all count.

Please excuse my technical ignorance, but say I wanted to buy about £50 worth of books from Amazon (which I'm going to do later today), if I click on the Amazon link on NSC and make the order as normal, then NSC will get 4-5%?

Or does NSC only get money from purchases from new customers?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Re: Re: Shop the web with NSC

Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Please excuse my technical ignorance, but say I wanted to buy about £50 worth of books from Amazon (which I'm going to do later today), if I click on the Amazon link on NSC and make the order as normal, then NSC will get 4-5%?

Or does NSC only get money from purchases from new customers?

The former. Click from NSC, make your purchases and £50 worth of books should pay the NSC bandwith bill for a day or two!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As above Play.com currently considering us.

HMV will be there in a mo.

Added Pricerunner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here