Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shootings and explosion in Paris!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Youre a joke , a country bumpkin from east preston who thinks he's hip and pays lip service to the joys of multiculturalism from the great melting pot that is brighton, you'd shit yourself if you had to spend any real amount of time in anywhere really rough.

Why are you permanently the most furious man who has ever walked this earth?

All I said was wahey because you love saying the word leafy, hardly called for a character assassination.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
And for the record when I was in a pretty poverty stricken part of India (Guwahati) I did shit myself plenty, for slightly different reasons.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Youre a joke , a country bumpkin from east preston who thinks he's hip and pays lip service to the joys of multiculturalism from the great melting pot that is brighton, you'd shit yourself if you had to spend any real amount of time in anywhere really rough.

Would that apply to all us East Prestonians? Or are you picking and choosing? Just wondered like, having spent time living in Belfast during the troubles and North London.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Would that apply to all us East Prestonians? Or are you picking and choosing? Just wondered like, having spent time living in Belfast during the troubles and North London.
just him at the moment , dont start getting cocky though or you'll be on the list as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here