Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shootings and explosion in Paris!

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
118 is the latest figure being reported by CNN.

tragic. Sympathy to all and their friends and relatives. Unfortunately, just more evidence that we are in a war situation. Approaching the point where hand-wringers and apologists become conchies? Maybe.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
7C3NLce.png

That's messed up.

so sad :(

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Not sure a quick quip on this thread is appropriate.

im not sure people wetting themselves over the prospect of hordes from the east decending upon us is appropriate either. its escaped your attention that to date all european terrorism as long as i recall has been perpetrated by person born locally. right now you have nothing to say that isnt the case tonight.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Isis/Isil said they would flood Europe with people, Gadafy said it would be a Tsunami. Terrorists are here. No argument no denial. Do you think they bought a plane ticket or come across the med?

Yes, terrorists are here. But guess what? Some of them were always here. Not all terrorists are immigrants.

And lots of immigrants are here because they've fled terrorism. No argument, no denial.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I disagree. It was making a serious point. Some terrorists are homegrown. Not immigrants, our fellow citizens, ready to attack their own country

Fair enough. Disagree away. Homegrown or not, they have declared war. Time to kill them. That's war.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, terrorists are here. But guess what? Some of them were always here. Not all terrorists are immigrants.

And lots of immigrants are here because they've fled terrorism. No argument, no denial.
Sorry, I wasn't aware we were in the presence of a superior being. Thread closed of course. Sorry to inconvenience you, sir. Forelock tucked to buggery, OK?

Now fc*uk off.

Dec 29, 2011
Fair enough. Disagree away. Homegrown or not, they have declared war. Time to kill them. That's war.

How exactly do you propose we do that? Go to Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and try to flush them out? That's worked well so far.
Not sure a quick quip on this thread is appropriate.

Says the one who uses this thread to push their anti-immigrant agenda. I think the 'quip' was a way of showing your post was wrong. Stopping immigration wouldn't have stopped the London bombings, the Paris attacks in January, and perhaps not these attacks either.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Sorry, I wasn't aware we were in the presence of a superior being. Thread closed of course. Sorry to inconvenience you, sir. Forelock tucked to buggery, OK?

Now fc*uk off.

It was a re-quote from an earlier post. Pay attention. (And stick your sarcasm up your arse).

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Time to kill who? Immigrants? Muslims? Darkies?

Mods! Someone's calling people 'dar*kies' here. Racist! A ban is called for. They must be racist - nobody else has used this derogatory word until they spewed the filth upon this website..

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
I disagree. It was making a serious point. Some terrorists are homegrown. Not immigrants, our fellow citizens, ready to attack their own country

But to them it isn't their own country. They are descendents of immigrants and and to them born in our/what ever country by default in their eyes. Do not see themselves as anything but their descended nationality, despise anything other than a Muslim society and if they had their way we would all be going to a mosque on Fridays. 'Homegrown'.....just a play on words really isn't it?

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
ISIS. Enjoying living in your bubble?

Oh, sorry - you must be one of those people who likes to be offended on behalf of somebody else (who probably isn't offended anyway). Have a nice day.

How are you going to kill ISIS sympathisers in Paris before they act? They don't wear badges.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It was a re-quote from an earlier post. Pay attention. (And stick your sarcasm up your arse).
Oooh - I've offended your self satisfied superiority bubble. Splendid.
I'm now going to bed a happy man

Feel free to rail against that to your heart's content. You'll still be offended. I'll be asleep. Life is good!

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
But to them it isn't their own country. They are descendents of immigrants and and to them born in our/what ever country by default in their eyes. Do not see themselves as anything but their descended nationality, despise anything other than a Muslim society and if they had their way we would all be going to a mosque on Fridays. 'Homegrown'.....just a play on words really isn't it?

So would you deport people whose parents weren't born here? Grandparents? Great-grandparents?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here