Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoestring, Taggart, Spender, Bergerac, Morse

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They're extremely popular. His name is Swallow, he's a detective from Norwich...

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
In reply to Set of Tracksuits -

That's one way of looking at it. Another way of looking at it is: people like them, let's make some more of them.

Last edited:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Set of Tracksuits said:
he's not a criminal, but he might travel at 80 miles an hour on the motorway, if, for example, he needs to get somewhere quickly...

Bloody hell. Either you're watching it at home at the moment or your Partridge knowledge is as encyclopaedic and geeky as mine. Must have been a student.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
would love to say i'm watching it right now, but sadly not. you guessed it, those politics lectures were few and far between.

smell my cheese you mother.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Right. What’s this? It’s a cast-iron egg-tree, lacquered. Is that included? I mean, it’s not a deal-breaker but I would like to know.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Right, OK. A costume chat-show, hosted by me as Samuel Pepys. You could have an actor like John Thaw playing a king, you know, a Nordic king. And I… they could get information fed to them by experts. You know, you could have Stephen Hawkins, behind a screen, whispering clues through his computer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alan: Is this ceiling high or low?

Estate Agent: I think it’s in the middle.

Alan: It is, isn’t it? Make a note of that, Lynn.

Alan: [Pointing to the loft hatch in the ceiling] Loft access, that’s good. Actually, someone could use it to break in. Block it off.

stamp

Jul 6, 2003
brighton
can't beat a bit of berg

jim452.jpg

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
alan partridge said:
you really have got a lot of issues

yeah, of 'what car' magazine
:clap2:

'don't be blue, peter' needless to say, i had the last laugh, now f*** OFF!

you could say, 'needles to say, i took drugs'
:lolol: :lolol: :clap:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
dan's a fantastic man, he really is. i was speaking to him today and he asked me what phone i had, so i said a motorola timeport and he said thats's saaaaaaad, you want to upgrade...and i said, so do you, to a NEW FACE. he nearly SOILED himself...he said he laughed so much he had kenco coming out of his nostrils, and that made me laugh

but my nostrils were clear

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here