Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoe thrower beaten to a pulp

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Er yes, you're right, I should spend many years studying Islam and possibly write a thesis on the "Impact of the Iraq War" detailing its profound social and economic effect on Muslim culture. After that perhaps I could move to Basra and sample the local cuisine - and try the chargrilled goat which I hear is to die for.

Maybe I'll watch some Jonathan Creek to get my "lateral brain" working.
Or, I could go on Wikipedia and regurgitate a seamless trail of vomit all down a thread like you've done.

All so I can come out with something that they have repeated about fourteen times on BBC News in the past hour.

Please stop replying to this thread.. :nono:
:D:D:D

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Despite my previous call for correct justice I would have loved to have seen that f***ing Yank retard get his f***ing head taken off by those shoes. Murdering pig.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
"Yeah, beat the Iraqi, he should have known what he was going to get" (to paraphrase).

Well, not so much to paraphrase, as lie.. :thumbsup:

It wouldn't matter if he were Iraqi or not, asian, white or black - anybody who is stupid enough to throw things at the President is liable to get a kicking.

I really, really don't understand which bit is confusing you, and why you're still replying :glare:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well, not so much to paraphrase, as lie.. :thumbsup:

It wouldn't matter if he were Iraqi or not, asian, white or black - anybody who is stupid enough to throw things at the President is liable to get a kicking.

I really, really don't understand which bit is confusing you, and why you're still replying :glare:

Oh, I agree he is likely to get akicking it is your approval of it that I dislike. I am replying 'cos it is a forum.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
"The brother of the Iraqi journalist who threw his shoes at US President George W Bush has said that the reporter has been beaten in custody."

I think heel be alright.

Sadly I fear not, and I worry for him. I am sure the authorities will want to brush this one under the carpet.

I think to keep him quiet they may cut his tongue out.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Sadly I fear not, and I worry for him. I am sure the authorities will want to brush this one under the carpet.

I think to keep him quiet they may cut his tongue out.

:lolol:

:bowdown:

Nibble,

You seem like a nice guy, and game for a laugh, but really, get off the high horse. You basically seem to be saying that this guy getting a beating is wrong because it's vigilante justice, but surely hurling a shoe at the President is just his way of trying to get vigilante justice?

The man has alledgedly got a kicking. That's all. I'm sure most people that attempt to attack world leaders probably get far worse than that.

Besides, I reckon if he'd just thrown the shoe in his general direction, I reckon he would've got away with it. But OH NO, he threw it with force at straight at George W, so that he could only avoid it by doing a matrix-style dive. Good work George.

Yes he did. And it was lovely of Bush to replace that totalitarian government with his own totalitarian government.

?

You're out of synch here with the elected democratic Government of irag and a region of Kurdi whatever its called

Nibble,

You seem like a nice guy, and game for a laugh, but really, get off the high horse. You basically seem to be saying that this guy getting a beating is wrong because it's vigilante justice, but surely hurling a shoe at the President is just his way of trying to get vigilante justice?

The man has alledgedly got a kicking. That's all. I'm sure most people that attempt to attack world leaders probably get far worse than that.

Besides, I reckon if he'd just thrown the shoe in his general direction, I reckon he would've got away with it. But OH NO, he threw it with force at straight at George W, so that he could only avoid it by doing a matrix-style dive. Good work George.

Wasn't it two shoes?

I would say that as a major insult to someone, he losses an arm and leg for that.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Just think 10 years if he had done that to Saddam, his treatment and torture would have been very scary indeed, his family murdered, his village destoyed!

very very true.

Good that we've given the country a freedom to be able to feel safe enough to voice their opinions

of course no one will acknowledge this, illegal war blah blah blah

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibble,

I think it's a safe bet that people stopped taking my self contradictory views and opinions and general scallywag behaviour seriously about a year ago! :)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
President Bush`s attacker should have gone with a pinklepicker surely due to its more airodynamic shape , though stillettos are best if you can get in close.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
That really hurt! I'm gonna have a lump there, you idiot! Who throws a shoe? Honestly! You fight like a woman! :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here