Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shock, Horror Survey !

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Shock, horror a new survey has found out that the average household spends more on alcohol over a week than fruit and vegetables. They spend £ 6 on alcohol and £ 5.40 on f & v. Now it is a headlng " boozy Britain ". Firstly it does not take a rocket scientist to work out that you can get a truckload of f & v for £ 5.40 and 1 decent bottle of wine for £ 6.

I would say we spend £ 30 a week on booze for the household so £ 6 for a whole household for a whole week is hardly " boozy Britain " . What is the point of these pointless surveys where someone is being paid a lot of money to come to meaningless conclusions.

Is it another example of the nanny state telling us we are very very naughty for spending £ 6 a week on booze !.

Dont smoke, Dont drink, Dont drive eat plenty of fruit and veg, exercise and be frgging bored to death !.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
readingstockport said:
6 quid a week. I spend more than that a day.

about about 4 times that in the evening :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I don't want to know how much fruit i could buy with the amount i spend of lager in a week.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gareth Glover said:
What is the point of these pointless surveys
Very well put sir :lolol:

Its something that winds me up no end, these surveys and opinion polls that gives you pointless, meaningless information about stuff you don't give a f*** about anyway.

"A recent survey showed that eight out of ten households in Britain hoover daily, but only do the stairs once a week. Mainly Thursdays".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here