Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Shitty v Arsmell....

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Why were the players still spitting?
I saw two of them expurgate on three separate occasions.
I hate seeing that at any time but with this virus around there can be no excuse.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Fred in the 2014 World Cup ?

Maybe but how he has hit the level he has bemuses me. He's a total liability and ability is just average at best. He is certainly looking for a new club after tonight.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
......is it just me, or does watching a game on these terms leave you cold too?

Absolutely not. I watched with crowd noise. The whole match was brilliant.

AND, no cheating, no diving, only a couple of professional fouls (one earning a red card and pan).

I'm in.

Mate, suspend your disbelief (which is what we have been doing forever as footy and BHA fans, shirley?).

It's only a game.

But we pretend it's more than life and death . . . it can become that.

Ever listened to a radio commentary? One was the best match I ever 'watched' (Hereford).

:drink::rave::rave::rave:

:ascarf:

:smokin:

:O

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why were the players still spitting?
I saw two of them expurgate on three separate occasions.
I hate seeing that at any time but with this virus around there can be no excuse.

*cough* Expectorate *cough*

For the meaning of 'ejaculate' see the collected works of Frank Richards ("Ouch", Bunter ejaculated). A case of the supreme importance of correct punctuation if ever I saw it. :lolol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

AND, no cheating, no diving, only a couple of professional fouls (one earning a red card and pan).

I'm in.

Mate, suspend your disbelief (which is what we have been doing forever as footy and BHA fans, shirley?).

It's only a game.

Ever listened to a radio commentary? One was the best match I ever 'watched' (Hereford).

Having watched the German league and the 2 games tonight, the flow of the game is so much better. As you say no cheating, diving, dissent or surrounding of the ref. No playing up to the crowd. This needs to be highlighted and reminded to the players prior to spectator watched games. The authorities can stamp down on the play acting as a precedent has now been seen and set. Hopefully it will improve the game.

Last edited:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est retiré.
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
The authorities can stamp down on the play acting as a president has now been seen and set. Hopefully it will improve the game.

trump.jpg

"no diving, no cheeding..." :unclesam::lolol:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Smiling as he left the pitch wtf is that all about , that's probably his last game for a Premier League team , I certainly wouldn't want him playing for us in any division.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
On a purely footballing note that has to be a good day for us? I know Luiz is a liability and out but that's two other injuries and a demoralised team who spent much of the evening on a cramped plane or getting their backsides handed to them. Arsenal 9th now and nothing to play for.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
On a purely footballing note that has to be a good day for us? I know Luiz is a liability and out but that's two other injuries and a demoralised team who spent much of the evening on a cramped plane or getting their backsides handed to them. Arsenal 9th now and nothing to play for.
This shirley

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019

I'm in.

It's only a game.

You might be on to something with the radio. You're bang on too with the crowd thing, The sound we make is organic, emotional, responding to effort and skill,... sometimes trying to lift the mood of our team when its under the cosh...even the bit where the other team scores and you can see it coming .. .the teams we hate coming down, the bigger teams who are off-form and we look forward to getting a result on the day. Even sitting next to mongs that couldn't recognise a game-plan if you tattooed it on their heads and handed them a shaving mirror.......so I'm used to listening to bollocks, even if its surprising listening to the year ten massive, playing the Billy Big-spuds mob, on their keyboards.

What I felt was similar to watching a 5a side in the cages....nothing much. At this level the buzz is about being part of something that rose out of Archer's 30 pieces of silver, via Priestfield and the running track 7k.
The radio it is, then.
Oh, ...and thanks for some welcome grown-up perspective

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here