Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shittest weekend ever?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Travel all the way up to Manchester to get practically dumped by my bird then have the indignity of watching that shit in a pub in said city. Still at least it stopped me from paying £25 to watch it.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Les Biehn said:
Travel all the way up to Manchester to get practically dumped by my bird then have the indignity of watching that shit in a pub in said city. Still at least it stopped me from paying £25 to watch it.

Leslie..'More fish in the sea mate'

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Shittest weekend ever?

Perry Milkins said:
Leslie..'More fish in the sea mate'

We are not offically over yet:rolleyes: She wants me to sit tight for 3 weeks til she decides what she wants:rolleyes: I thin I may be best just calling it a day:rolleyes: Please kill me:shootself

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Re: Re: Re: Shittest weekend ever?

Les Biehn said:
We are not offically over yet:rolleyes: She wants me to sit tight for 3 weeks til she decides what she wants:rolleyes: I thin I may be best just calling it a day:rolleyes: Please kill me:shootself

She can't park you like a car in the Garage..move on..the future will be bright for a young man like you. As each cloud rains on you the next will will radiate warmth and dry you off!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Les Biehn said:
We are not offically over yet:rolleyes: She wants me to sit tight for 3 weeks til she decides what she wants:

She needs to get over herself. Get rid.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
She has been signed off work with stress and says she still wants to go out with me but doesn't want to be around anyone. Probably could of told me that before I paid £40 and spent 5 hours travelling up to see her.

I think it is best to break up because it will will be better to spend three weeks getting over it to be told she regrets shitting on me than to spend 3 weeks hoping to be told my cock is just to big and it ain't gonna happen.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
3 weeks?
She's made a strange decision on time there.
Week 1 - go pot noodle.
Week 2 - slit the wrists of others to see what suicide looks like in neighbour's baths with their oldest son drugged to smiley snooze.
Week 3 - phone Les and inform him of the makings of the lover's certificate i popped in the postbox with the single dropping on its roof that sits like a Churchilian mohawk.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
give her the elbow, ill pick up the pieces

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Meade's_Ball said:
3 weeks?
She's made a strange decision on time there.
Week 1 - go pot noodle.
Week 2 - slit the wrists of others to see what suicide looks like in neighbour's baths with their oldest son drugged to smiley snooze.
Week 3 - phone Les and inform him of the makings of the lover's certificate i popped in the postbox with the single dropping on its roof that sits like a Churchilian mohawk.

No f***ing idea whether thats helps or not but it did make me smile.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Les Biehn said:
She has been signed off work with stress and says she still wants to go out with me but doesn't want to be around anyone. Probably could of told me that before I paid £40 and spent 5 hours travelling up to see her.

I think it is best to break up because it will will be better to spend three weeks getting over it to be told she regrets shitting on me than to spend 3 weeks hoping to be told my cock is just to big and it ain't gonna happen.

I hate to say it mate - but if i were signed off work stressed then I'd want to spend as much time with my other half as possible, and it sounds like she doesn't....Maybe she's saying you stress her out?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Les Biehn said:

in all seriousness, if she let you go all the way to manchester, then told you she didnt want to see you due to stress, then she deserves to go

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
tedebear said:
I hate to say it mate - but if i were signed off work stressed then I'd want to spend as much time with my other half as possible, and it sounds like she doesn't....Maybe she's saying you stress her out?
But you're married. There's a world of difference between that and going out with someone when you're still relatively young.
If you think she's going to finish it then get in there first I say, but spin it so that you're doing it for her sake. At least you keep your dignety

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
Mr Biehn , i have just spent the last month going through a similar ordeal , My now ex girfriend of nearly 3 years said she wanted a break for no real reason just to be on her own and sort her head out, 1 month later she told me sunday she has a nes fella and she just wants us to be friends , so my advise to you would be bin her now and avoid the weeks of heartache and jealousy:nono:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Les Biehn said:
We are not offically over yet:rolleyes: She wants me to sit tight for 3 weeks til she decides what she wants:rolleyes: I thin I may be best just calling it a day

Make it your decision Les, rather than her's. You'll feel much better for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here