Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SHITTEST badge poll.

Who has the SHITTEST badge in southern football?

• Aldershot

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Boscombe

Votes: 45 43.7%
  • SCUMhampton

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • Pimpley

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • ReaDIN

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Super seagulls

Votes: 7 6.8%

• Total voters

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Am I correct in thinking that the Pompey logo is just pinched from their local council?

http://www.portsmouth.gov.uk/

What's with the tree on the water in the Saints one? It's almost like they are expecting Southampton to get flooded.

In the past, it has been very common for football clubs to use their town/city crest in their badge.

It's only in the past 30-35 years that football clubs have actually created badges, logos and icons of their own. Some successfully, others not so.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Yes. My dad lives in the NF and I've lost count of the number of times he's just popped over the road to watch Southampton. Twats.

Maybe our badge should have a picture of an aeroplane on it, to signify our relative proximity to Gatwick airport? Or a dogshit, to signify that we're only 40 miles from Croydon?

Surely we should have a picture of a hill to represent the South Downs, a pier and perhaps use rainbow colours to represent the gay scene

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Surely we should have a picture of a hill to represent the South Downs, a pier and perhaps use rainbow colours to represent the gay scene

Attachments

• crest.bmp
    978.8 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Having your excellent and not very old round badge replaced by one drawn by your chairman, that makes it look like we're some Northern Fishing village club smacks of being slightly Noddy don't you reckon?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I like this one :
baker-and-hove-albion.jpg

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
New Stains badge. :facepalm:

0,,10280~8796440,00.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
"Let's copy Barcelona's badge even though we're Forest Green Rovers"

I love how the one part is just GREEN. Nothing else.

They are in England, hence the St George's Cross...in the Cotswolds and are referred to by many as "the green", which accounts for the green bit...Play football in black and white stripes and the initials of the club name are FGR, self explainatory.

Yeah, there is a passing similarity to the Barcelona badge...but what would you suggest as a club badge?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here