Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shit start for QPR

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
4-0 down and Briatore booed out of ground - prob not what their fans expected in May!

Doesn't quite fit in with their Boutique rebranding!!!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Double joy for Palace fans as far as that game goes - Warnock's misery and Clint Hill sent off in the 90th minute.

In related news - awful seeing Bennett in that f***ing yellow shirt at Wigan.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
i think Norwich have a fighting chance. dont see QPR competing with all the goings-on there, and didn't even think much of Swansea in the Championship.... so dont fancy them

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
As long as that **** Warnock is in charge I wish them nothing but ill luck.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
just seen Warnocks interview on SSN and quote "Id rather be here than Portsmouth or Brighton" well you maybe next season you tit. Unless either of us pass you on route. He is such a useless tool.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
who gives a f*** about QPR... didnt we just win at Pompey ffs????

what a dick

there's a pompey thread and you'll see i've commented on it. and followed it for the whole 90.

there's also some other interesting stuff going on the world of football

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
just seen Warnocks interview on SSN and quote "Id rather be here than Portsmouth or Brighton" well you maybe next season you tit. Unless either of us pass you on route. He is such a useless tool.

what a ****. still feel sorry for their supporters though.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
I came into the season expecting relegation given the lack of investment. I thought we were the better team in the 1st half but failed to take our chances and paid a heavy price. 2 goals in 3 minutes killed us completely and after that, if I'm honest, they ran us ragged. God knows what the big boys will do to us.

Briatore started to get stick when we went 2 down and it reached a peak when he left after the 4th went in.

Be grateful for Bloom - oh to have a chairman like that.

According to 5 Live in the main entrance there is a sign saying 'Welcome to QPR, a boutique club' :facepalm:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
15,195 not a great crowd either-

Yeah, I heard that!! Had to rewind it to make sure that I had heard right!! What a complete and utter ####!!! :tosser:
Never have liked the bloke,but presume he must still be abit bitter that they couldn't afford Mackail-Smith!!:lol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Some empty seats in the home end and a lot of Bolton fans not wanting to pay £50 for the privilege.

Slightly disappointing-but summer hols,riots maybe and £50 is too much-

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Indeed, though ticket prices have doubled. Bolton fans were charged £55 yesterday, Fulham will have to pay £70! Everything disgusting about modern day Premier League.

How Much?

Imagine taking a family!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here