Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shit ground No fans

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Simster said:
Could you kindly hold your childish lower league nothing club handbags bitch fight elsewhere please?

No. Its the perfect place for such things. We are amoungst plebs.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
WATFORD O said:
No. Its the perfect place for such things. We are amoungst plebs.

The definition of pleb is as follows : a member of the lower social classes.

I certainly wouldn't classify myself as a pleb and I am sure many others on this board are not.

Such accusations without any arguments or points backing them up, is just downright stupid. If anything, your posts are classic plebbish behaviour.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
BarrelofFun said:
The definition of pleb is as follows : a member of the lower social classes.

I certainly wouldn't classify myself as a pleb and I am sure many others on this board are not.

Such accusations without any arguments or points backing them up, is just downright stupid. If anything, your posts are classic plebbish behaviour.

Ponce. f*** off.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
BarrelofFun said:
Contrary to popular belief. Many people dont choose who they support. I support Brighton because I was born and bred in Brighton.

But you could have chose another team when you realised how shit they were................

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
WATFORD O said:
But you could have chose another team when you realised how shit they were................
You didn't, and you're a model of class, intelligence and wit. We aspire to you, and you stuck with Letyon Orient, so we stuck with Brighton.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Neale_Coopers_Barmy_Army said:
We can see you holding hands we can see you holding hands we can see you we can see you we can see you holding hands.:lolol:

Always piss at the Gills ground when you can!
Behind Behind Behind the Rainbow end!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Neale_Coopers_Barmy_Army said:
FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW WE WILL FOLLOW WHERE EVER YOU GO FROM CARLISLE TO LILLE WE WILL FOLLOW THE GILLS WE WILL FOLLOW WHERE EVER YOU GO.

Lille? When is the last time you played them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here