Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shit fans

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Never really understood the true meaning of the word support. I mean its not just us it is most supporters, that stay quiet when the team is struggling and playing badly, surely that is when they need us to get behind them and try to raise their game, then boo them off if they lose. I'm sure they do not mean to play poorly.Yet if we are winning 3-0 we take the roof off the place, when, to be honest, they do not need us so much.
This is not a pop at Brighton fans just fans in general.
It also looks good when fans get behind the team when they are playing shit.
To be fair we have created atmos in past seasons when things were not good.
I travel too far and spend too much money not to have a good time however we are playing.
Not well written but I hope you get the point.

tumblr_lbsyw2ZUrO1qa91pfo1_500.jpg

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
Just out of interest how many Brighton away games have you been to this season, considering the fact that you don't support them?

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
Great home support,crap away support. 100% correct.Should be the other way round!AS an Ipswich fan with a brighton sth wife,ive seen bha home and away and seen bha at itfc.Im qualified!

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
He has got nsk in his username probaly somekid who either is one of many things so the options are
a kid fishing
a jcl who wants attention
one of the people trying to start up there's only one billy paynter at Coventry
or he is a kid who actually doesn't support Brighton but has just coincedently put nsk in his name
choose your option

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Great home support,crap away support. 100% correct.Should be the other way round!AS an Ipswich fan with a brighton sth wife,ive seen bha home and away and seen bha at itfc.Im qualified!

Now that really is spooky......My memories of our game at Ipswich earlier this season were that we were played off the park, could have lost 8 - 1 and STILL your supporters didn't created any noise. You know what they say about people who live in glass houses! (apart from needing curtains).

Danny 4

Apr 10, 2008
Albion away support through the tough times was a joy to behold... from the trips to Orient an the late 90s - early 2000s, the game V Port Vale where we won the 2nd division and partied with Postman pat! ... The protest for FALMER at Wycombe in 04' :clap2:... We are in a more contented position and this was always going to affect our mentality travelling away... we don't feel as victimised by either the dodgy directors, the government, planning authorities, Nimbys e.t.c. :amex:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think we probably miss a few supporters who spend their money on the home games rather than the away games. Me for one. Bad fan! :(

Why do you see it as bad to put money into the coffers of our club rather than someone else's?

horshamseagull11

seagullshorsham
Dec 11, 2010
Eastbourne
We are quieter this season. We have more family's now and the more vocal fans are spread out in larger away ends. I was very disappointed/embarrassed at reading in particular.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Now that really is spooky......My memories of our game at Ipswich earlier this season were that we were played off the park, could have lost 8 - 1 and STILL your supporters didn't created any noise. You know what they say about people who live in glass houses! (apart from needing curtains).

This! Portman Road - worst home fans so far this season along with Birmingham and Coventry.

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
Why do you see it as bad to put money into the coffers of our club rather than someone else's?

I just meant that I think a lot of supporters have got season tickets this year and most of us only have a certain amount of spare cash so the away support suffers.

UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here