Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirt Naming/Numbering

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Not without doctoring it yourself, no. I would like the white (yes, really, we have a white one too) goalkeeping shirt in short sleeves, but there weren't any in the shop and presumably we don't do them. A lot of goalkeepers are migrating to short sleeved tops, so hopefully Tomasz Kuszczak will do that at some point and our commercial department will have a lightbulb moment.

Thinking about it the white one would look brilliant in short sleeved too!!!! That said, I thought the shirt that Inigo wore in one of the school visit pics was lovely - it was like a blue polo shirt with a white collar - but not "sporty" material, if that makes any sense (I've just drunk my 5th bottle of tanglefoot, so if this makes ANY sense then I think that's a bit of a win frankly!!)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Thinking about it the white one would look brilliant in short sleeved too!!!! That said, I thought the shirt that Inigo wore in one of the school visit pics was lovely - it was like a blue polo shirt with a white collar - but not "sporty" material, if that makes any sense (I've just drunk my 5th bottle of tanglefoot, so if this makes ANY sense then I think that's a bit of a win frankly!!)

I would deffinitely snap up the white one with Kuszczak 29 on the back if they did it in short sleeves. You're doing well pal, but this might be the time to take advantage of the sponsored thread offer, and have both for yourself. It'll soak it all up. :lolol:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
The last player name I had on the back of a replica shirt was Frutos as I was convinced he would tear up League 1 following a promising season in the Championship.

He didn't and was gone by Christmas.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Pandapops anndd...69, Dudes!

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I would deffinitely snap up the white one with Kuszczak 29 on the back if they did it in short sleeves. You're doing well pal, but this might be the time to take advantage of the sponsored thread offer, and have both for yourself. It'll soak it all up. :lolol:

Lol, I'm currently demolishing a fish finger sandwich!!!! Funny thing is, I type better when I'm pissed than when I'm sober, because I have to concentrate more. It's just the content which is usually utter garbage!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Lol, I'm currently demolishing a fish finger sandwich!!!! Funny thing is, I type better when I'm pissed than when I'm sober, because I have to concentrate more. It's just the content which is usually utter garbage!!

With respect, you are a few more resourceful drunk than I am. The ability to make fish fingers in that state impresses me. Frankly, if I close the door when I come in I feel like I've made major strides forward. Content is never a problem, there are always people around posting a higher concentrate of dribble than you are. That kind of goes for the whole day really.

Usually, it's me. :down: :blush:

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
With respect, you are a few more resourceful drunk than I am. The ability to make fish fingers in that state impresses me. Frankly, if I close the door when I come in I feel like I've made major strides forward. Content is never a problem, there are always people around posting a higher concentrate of dribble than you are. That kind of goes for the whole day really.

Usually, it's me. :down: :blush:

fair play sir, fair play!! I'm lucky I've got a mrs that's just got in from work and was hungry, so she made it for me!!!!! To be fair, I'm not shitfaced, more rosy cheeked merry than anything!!!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Slipper 1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here