Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shipperley

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
For those who are moaning about him being Palace what about Blackwell and Rodger?

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
Old Palace has beens are usually bad news. Remember we were linked with Ruddock and all he ended up at was Swindon's stiffs after not very long. Even if I wasn't predjudice, which I am, I wouldn't take him. Jordan's far too cute.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
This from tomorrows adder;

"Shipperley denies he is leaving Palace Jun 17 2004

James Gill

CRYSTAL Palace captain Neil Shipperley has laughed off newpaper reports linking him with a move away from the club.

"I've certainly not heard anything," said Shipperley, who has two years left on his current contract.

"I haven't got a clue where it's come from.

"If you are going to get released by a club or told you can go nowadays they have the decency to at least tell you. I've not heard anything and I'm not interested.

"Unless I get told anything it doesn't worry me at all."

Shipperley is keen to silence his doubters next season. Sections of the media have questioned whether the forward has what it takes to cut it in the Premiership, ever since he scored the decisive goal in the play-off final win over West Ham United.

"I've been told since I scored the goal that I'm not good enough to be in the Premiership," said Shipperley. "They can say all they want.

"You get your knockers - that's part of the game. But you're out to prove people wrong."

Shipperley, like the rest of the Palace squad, is now raring to go for the Premiership season ahead."

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
brighton rock said:
This from tomorrows adder;

"Shipperley denies he is leaving Palace Jun 17 2004

James Gill

CRYSTAL Palace captain Neil Shipperley has laughed off newpaper reports linking him with a move away from the club.

"I've certainly not heard anything," said Shipperley, who has two years left on his current contract.

"I haven't got a clue where it's come from.

"If you are going to get released by a club or told you can go nowadays they have the decency to at least tell you. I've not heard anything and I'm not interested.

"Unless I get told anything it doesn't worry me at all."

Shipperley is keen to silence his doubters next season. Sections of the media have questioned whether the forward has what it takes to cut it in the Premiership, ever since he scored the decisive goal in the play-off final win over West Ham United.

"I've been told since I scored the goal that I'm not good enough to be in the Premiership," said Shipperley. "They can say all they want.

"You get your knockers - that's part of the game. But you're out to prove people wrong."

Shipperley, like the rest of the Palace squad, is now raring to go for the Premiership season ahead."

Thank f*** for that. I wouldn't want the fat has-been anywhere near Brighton.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
You'd love it if you were Shipperley would'nt you.

Score the goal that takes Palace into the Premiership and effectively ruin your chances of another contract and end up getting released. :lolol:

I wonder if he regrets his goal!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"you get your knockers"

Good point, Shipps, and you certainly have a bigger pair than most.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
edna krabappel said:
"you get your knockers"

Good point, Shipps, and you certainly have a bigger pair than most.

sorry to say he,s a much better forward than you got now at brighton

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How many goals last season BR?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here