Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shipperley gone to Sheff Utd

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
palacefan4life said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :salute:

Shipps would never join you scummy t**ts!!!!!

Neil, you will always remain a palace legend :bowdown:

Go and crawl back under your stone.TWAT

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
eagles #1 said:
:lolol: Dont lie. You would have creamed yourself had a player like Shipperley joined you!
If I actually wanted to watch grotesque, uncoordinated, oversized, pie-munching blobs waddling around doing absolutely f***-all for their money, I'd sit on a bench outside Croydon DSS.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Simster said:
You won't be saying that after CKR has RUSTLED the onion bag 20 times this coming season.

And when Johnson leaves, you'll be wishing that Shipperley hadn't left anyway.

Dont talk bollox mate we have Macken, McAnuff, Torghelle and Kolkka who are more than capable of scoring at this level plus if and i mean if Johnson gets sold his replacement with the millions that will bring in. Think about what you post it saves time!

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Easy 10 said:
If I actually wanted to watch grotesque, uncoordinated, oversized, pie-munching blobs waddling around doing absolutely f***-all for their money, I'd sit on a bench outside Croydon DSS.
You wont be saying that when Shipp's gets a brace against you for Sheff Utd. You'll be thinking "bollocks, i wish we we had that fat git playing for us"

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I reckon the Palarse lads are pissed to see him go and they'll be even more pissed when AJ goes!!!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
lizard said:
I reckon the Palarse lads are pissed to see him go and they'll be even more pissed when AJ goes!!!

Shipps didn't play once last season and he wouldnt have played this that why he was given a free transfer Lizard old son :glare:
And Johnson wont be going anywhere unless some club matches Simon Jordan's valuation of him and that aint going to happen so he'll be there claiming his hat-trick against your sorry lot on October 18th! :drink: :clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
eagles #1 said:
You wont be saying that when Shipp's gets a brace against you for Sheff Utd. You'll be thinking "bollocks, i wish we we had that fat git playing for us"
Yeah, like THATS gonna happen.
:rolleyes:

(honestly these palace monkeys live in another world don't they)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here