Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shinndiggery

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone else listen to Iain Lee's podcast mastery "Shindiggery" ?

I have tears forming in my eyes here at work through laughter/suppression of laughter.

Really stupid humour, including a regular Simon Bates 'Our Tune' pisstake.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
iain lee is fantastic - cant wait for him to start on virgin :bowdown:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I work with Iain Lee's girlfriend. She's WELL fit.

But I must get downloading. I go on about this weekly, but I can also highly recommend the brilliant Baker and Kelly podcast, which is on iTunes and wippit.com.

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
But I must get downloading. I go on about this weekly, but I can also highly recommend the brilliant Baker and Kelly podcast, which is on iTunes and wippit.com.

Agreed, I podcast it every week and find it very funny indeed. Sometimes they do get lodged up their own behinds and laugh riotously at stuff which just aint funny but last weeks version of bohemian rhapsody had me laughing out loud walking down Borough High St:thumbsup:

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Agreed, I podcast it every week and find it very funny indeed. Sometimes they do get lodged up their own behinds and laugh riotously at stuff which just aint funny but last weeks version of bohemian rhapsody had me laughing out loud walking down Borough High St:thumbsup:

Used to listen to him on LBC, some of the funniest radio ive ever heard.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia

Carlton Palmer, meet Jeffrey Dahmer.
Clive Best, meet Fred and Rose West
:laugh::laugh:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is Iain Lee the skinny chap who used to do the thing with the lovely Daisy Donovan?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
mmmmmm, Daisy Donovan...
4f4e_2.JPG

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
just listening to iains royal mail rant on the last one - absolutely brilliant :lolol: :lolol:

he was superb on virgin as well this sunday - i recomend tuning in this sunday at 10, brilliant

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Which button do I press to speak to a C*** :D :)

"whats me not being your type got to do with it?"

"please stop saying special, not recorded. i get the point"
"ok sorry, well the parcel went via special, not recorded delivery"

:lolol:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
A big fan of Iain Lee here - but not that big obviously as I'd never heard of Shindiggery, will definetely be checking it out.

He used to be amazing on Ri:se, and he made the Lost Podcasts hilarious! What I love about him is that he manages to get the balance just right between humour and informative/serious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here