Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

She'll never understand

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
1. Apparently I am like a kid in a sweet shop........she doesn’t understand that there are over 20,000 kids in sweet shops.

I bought a new shirt.................what is wrong with the old one.

Pie and pint....................that’s expensive.

I count the sleeps to the next game.................I am sad apparently.

I'm off now (midday)...................you’re leaving a bit early it doesn’t kick off till 3pm

Anyone else or is it just me (she's on her last warning now).

Last edited:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Aparently I am like a kid in a sweet shop........she dosent understand that there are over 20,000 kids in sweet shops.

I bought a new shirt.................what is wrong with the old one.

Pie and pint....................thats expensive.

I count the sleeps to the next game.................I am sad apparently.

I off now (midday)...................your'e leaving a bit early it dos'ent kick off till 3pm

Anyone else or is it just me (she's on her last warning now).

1. Adults in replica kits are weird.
2. It should be 6-7 pints and a pie.
3.You should be in the pub between 11-11.30

Mine puts up with me coming back nutted with pals at stupid times.

How it should be.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
What's wrong with the spelling?.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
So I am weird, sober and I don't get out enough......................maybe the kids are right. thanks for the advice. Gonna get bladdered tomorrow night and not wear a shirt just like the geordies.............

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Driving for up to 8 hours to watch 90 mins of football on a Saturday marks you down as a bit special, and not in a good way.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
bought a new shirt.................what is wrong with the old one. - fair point and the new shirt is stretchy and not very nice to wear

Pie and pint....................that’s expensive. - quality costs especially with the pies, worth every penny

I count the sleeps to the next game.................I am sad apparently. - yes you are

I'm off now (midday)...................you ’re leaving a bit early it doesn’t kick off till 3pm - don't be scared of telling her you are having drinks with mates first

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
my missus knew the score when i met her..she NEVER plans anything in the football season and takes it as a 'given' ill be at football.
she even asks if its ok to arrange family stuff in june and july.

bless 'er :)

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
my missus knew the score when i met her..she NEVER plans anything in the football season and takes it as a 'given' ill be at football.
she even asks if its ok to arrange family stuff in june and july.

bless 'er :)

Same as, mine listens to sussex sport while i am on the train back to Hastings, ready to discuss it! she also keeps bugging me to buy her the new home shirt!

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Dont get me wrong. She dont give a monkey's, she knows what the score is, beer, pies, singing songs you would'nt sing to your mum etc...... but she just dont get it, and the comments and looks that I get makes me think is it just me.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bird I went out with essentially said its me or the Albion.

Only one winner, called her bluff and never saw her again.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That's nothing: back in 1997, I missed out on a ticket for Hereford, so had to stay at home and listen to the agony on the radio. I still lived at home with the folks back then.

I shut myself away in the spare room for the first half, sitting there listening despairingly as the Albion turned in what sounded like a dismal performance, conceded a goal, and the eternal oblivion of Conference football looked like an ever increasing probability.

Then, just before half time, my Mum burst into the room, started hoovering busily around my feet, and, when her cheery "So! How's it all going?" question was met with a suitably gloomy response from me, replied (in the sort of sunny tone that only a clueless non-footballing mother could manage under the circumstances):

"Never mind eh! It's only a game!"

:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here