Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shefki Kuqi released by Swans

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Past it, don't bother. As for experience, I doubt he could teach Murray anything. Stick with what we have got, unless Gus finds a real gem on loan for the rest of the season. We don't just rely on the strikers for our goals. We will be fine.

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
Past it, don't bother. As for experience, I doubt he could teach Murray anything. Stick with what we have got, unless Gus finds a real gem on loan for the rest of the season. We don't just rely on the strikers for our goals. We will be fine.

Well said that man, don't just take any old tosh, we're better than that now. Still think Phillips would be better option. The gem to which you refer ?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
11s_kuqi,0.jpg

kuqiepape5.jpg

_49319176__47341685_kuqi_pa766-1.jpg

kuqi.jpg

Shefki-Kuqi-001.jpg

Sign him up.

Wonder how many beds he gets through?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I must be in a minority. I think an older experenced head up front is just what we need over the next 4 months. Either coming off the bench or starting. If anything happens to Murray and that is possible..Then we are very inexperenced up top or has everyone forgotten last Saturday after Wednesday night, where Murray was motm.

I'm with you Rev...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What if Muzza gets injured or suspended or, far worse, we lose him in this window... having watched the B'muff game I can tell you we will be fcuked...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here