Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shefki Kuqi for sale

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Just because Croydon is stuffed to the rafters with illegal immigrants and fundamental extremists, that doesn't make it "Cosmopolitan".

Croydon has it's problems and it's fair share of 'chavs' but to say it's full of illegal immigrants and EXTREMISTS is a little harsh.

Granted, it has a large population of people of muslim decent and perhaps a very small number of them may have extreme beliefs but i think saying the place is full or extremists is offensive and mis-guided.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Then my work here is done.

Just so I know where you stand, do you dislike people from Croydon or Imigrants/muslims or perhaps both?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just so I know where you stand, do you dislike people from Croydon or Imigrants/muslims or perhaps both?

Where I stand as far away from Croydon as possible.
But don't take things so seriously. Croydon-bashing is pretty much the law on here, I'm sure I don't need to tell you that.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Where I stand as far away from Croydon as possible.
But don't take things so seriously. Croydon-bashing is pretty much the law on here, I'm sure I don't need to tell you that.

Yeah Croydon bashing goes far beyond Brighton. You only have to mention Croydon to someone on holiday and the reaction is almost of shock and pity!
'Don't a lot of people get murdered there' some people say. Croydon is London's largest borough and yet there's only about 15 murders a year! It's not that bad.

Easy, you are right though, i shouldn't take it so seriously. :)

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Yeah Croydon bashing goes far beyond Brighton. You only have to mention Croydon to someone on holiday and the reaction is almost of shock and pity!
'Don't a lot of people get murdered there' some people say. Croydon is London's largest borough and yet there's only about 15 murders a year! It's not that bad.

Easy, you are right though, i shouldn't take it so seriously. :)

That's pitiful. There are 6,000 people who want to murder every other Saturday in Brighton!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
That's pitiful. There are 6,000 people who want to murder every other Saturday in Brighton!

Do you mean, dying to watch their team win ? As usual as a Palace fan you've got it wrong, it's actually less than 6000 :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here