Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wednesday losing is always entertaining just for the utter chuckles you gain from perusing that tin pot owlstalk forum after the game.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'm more interested in this match than any of the Champions League games, as mentioned this has an impact on our league so these teams and their results matter at least for this season

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm more interested in this match than any of the Champions League games, as mentioned this has an impact on our league so these teams and their results matter at least for this season

Ditto :)

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I'm surprised how well Huddersfield are doing. I really thought they'd struggle this season, especially after they sold Rhodes.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Interesting reading on Owlstalk. They are not happy bunnies.

Looks like we dodged a bullet on Bothroyd. They can't stand him! He's just not interested!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
25,230. Thought they might have got more against local rivals.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It can't have been easy for Bothroyd to see the team he could have joined piss all over his new club, then get abuse from us as he's subbed.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Yorkshire Pudding

I'm surprised how well Huddersfield are doing. I really thought they'd struggle this season, especially after they sold Rhodes.

Not surprised. Huddersfield are one of the top ten, outside Gus's nine.

Gate was high. Last bottle of wine. Summer is over.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Who'd have thought a known problem player like him would end up not giving a shit?

I'm not convinced Gus ever wanted him.

I'm curious as to what, other than self-perpetuated wildfire rumour, has ever convinced half of NSC that he did?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How dare you call him young you miserable bastard!
Bloody hell Ginger, Sheebo had a point, DFP was bang out of order and now he's got you wading in like a nutter, guns blazing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here