Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It's times like these that we need the owlstalk w***y smiley of Dave Jones' grin.

dave-jones_1015597c.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Who cares.

Well considering they're both teams in our league and many expected Weds to be fighting for the play offs with us, I'd say I care. Or shall we stick to threads on favourite vegetables etc?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well considering they're both teams in our league and many expected Weds to be fighting for the play offs with us, I'd say I care. Or shall we stick to threads on favourite vegetables etc?

Agreed. At this stage of the season all of these games should be of interest to us. Especially with two old boys already sent off!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

It's a funny old place isn't it, you can guarantee someone will always take offence!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Agreed. At this stage of the season all of these games should be of interest to us. Especially with two old boys already sent off!

I also see Leicester are losing. Accumulator aside (Leic / Weds / Utd / Chels (which is v unlikely), I hope Weds and Leicester both lose. They are the better 2 teams out the 4 and are at home!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here