Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
HT 0-0 A bit like the Reading game. An uneventful first half with no goals looking likely. Game will start in the second half. Fouls 4-4 No bookings.

Shots 6-2, but ours don't count as they were wild punts from 30+ yards that went wide. It would not matter if we had the best forward in the world of they don't get the ball. http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/958844/Live

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Have to say I laughed when I heard they had paid that much, not laughing now.

Reminds me of my favourite Bob Monkhouse gag, when topping the bill at the London Palladium:

"When I first said I wanted to be a comedian, everybody laughed. They're not laughing now."

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Reminds me of my favourite Bob Monkhouse gag, when topping the bill at the London Palladium:

"When I first said I wanted to be a comedian, everybody laughed. They're not laughing now."

Not forgetting his other gem " when I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my dad did. Not screaming in fear like his passengers..."

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Second half will be different, I bet. Can hardly be duller.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Didn't he also say something like...I still enjoy sex at 74, well I live at 76 so it's only a couple of doors down....

Probably, LOL! A rare talent you appreciated only just how much as you grew older. Top man, our bob.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here