Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday V Brighton And Hove Albion ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Restart your browser?
Try another browser?
Restart your computer?

If it's working for others, it suggests it's a problem with your machine.

Turn it off, and on again :thumbsup:

Its not his machine as I had the same problem.... might be the server though.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Nothing. When I press 'sign in' its like i've not pressed it. Just bloody nothing.

I know its a cliche, but might be with turning computer off and on again to clear memories - desperate times.???

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Very inexperenced bench, apart from Hart and lets be honest he is more of a see it out sub, not a change the game sub. Lets hope for a injury/red card free game, from our point of view.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Nothing. When I press 'sign in' its like i've not pressed it. Just bloody nothing.

I'm trying to sign up again after cancelling my account 6 months ago but am getting the same message as you. Its doing my head in! I cancelled the account due to getting so f***ed off with shit highlights and commentry, yet now I want to resign I bloody can't!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Lost the test match just as this is about to start - lets hope for a result here

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I know its a cliche, but might be with turning computer off and on again to clear memories - desperate times.???

Ive just done that. Also I cleared my history, which was a suggestion they made for when having difficulty logging in.

Oh well.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Seagulls World on the blink, now there's a shock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here