Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sheffield Utd v Manchester City FA Cup Semi Final

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
So all these empty seats. They're club wembley people, press, or guests of each team who've got a ticket & just havent turned up? Such a waste. Surely a better system could be implemented so they could go to deserving people.
Looks like both teams couldn't sell out their initial allocation so not much they can do with coorporate tickets in that case!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
To be fair it's scandalous that two northern teams have to travel to Wembley for a semi.
I agree to an extent, but both sheffield and Manchester are only just north - both very easy journeys to London by train especially

City fans always seem particularly bang average when it comes to bothering with semi finals etc but I'm very surprised S.Utd didn't sell out. Although maybe what with cost many thought what's the point we'll get smashed by City anyway

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Empty seats don't look good. Have City or Sheffield not sold out or are they Wembley returns that were not sold
Unfortunately the Wembley semis are here for good, it’s as much about income for the FA as the football. They not only get a third of the gate money, they get 100% of the food and drink profit.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Got the ball ffs

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Sigh. VAR are at it again. To be fair though, from the naked eye it looked like a penno to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here