Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Wed v Leeds

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Bizarrely, I like Warnock too, and he said all the right things, but ruined it with "he (Kirkland) did go down like a ton of bricks, mind!".

Warnock's choice of words was pathetic .... the unsuspecting and shocked Kirkland had been with the full thrust of a double armed smash into his face, and his neck rocked back too.

Very naive police and stewarding in such a game.

Leeds must be punished. Not just the thug. The nasty side that follow them, mean this wasn't a single rogue.

I think what also needs to be taken into account are the Leeds fans welcoming the twat back to his seat after the incident. I'll be amazed if that lot are at the Amex in 2 weeks time. Amazed.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Why didn't they get the fan in the ground ?. leeds are apparently now doing everything to assist identifying the culprit !

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
They've always been a scummy team, so I'm not surprised.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Er... Dave Jones has never been convicted. You might want to rephrase that.

I'm startled by the amount of rubbish you come out with.

Dave Jones is a paedophile. Also stuff about him and Jimmy Savile.

Sincere apologies. I didn't read the post you quoted. Merely the "Dave Jones is a..."

Sorry!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Er... Dave Jones has never been convicted. You might want to rephrase that.

I'm startled by the amount of rubbish you come out with.

Wasn't he just saying what the leeds fans were chanting, not making declarative statements himself?

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
The twat that assaulted Kirkland is already on a banning order and undoubtedly will have previous convictions, hope he enjoys his prison Xmas dinner.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
They should banned and Leeds fined the cost of each capacity of away area's at all subsequent games this season. The money then given as compensation to each club.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The individual was already banned from all grounds apparently..

How he got in could be interesting with the punishment - pay on the gate stopped for leeds games? Did leeds fail to prevent someone with a ban buying a ticket so should they be punished for failing to prevent him getting a ticket? Did he get the ticket direct from sheffield wednesday and thus they face punishment?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I'm still trying to work out why Warnock had to add "Kirkland went down like a ton of bricks" to his post-match comments. Completely unnecessary. Well, he's managing the right club that's for sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here