Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Wed v Leeds

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Fans all over the pitch, chairs flying everywhere and Kirkland gets attacked. Not the first time Leeds fans have caused problems but no doubt the football league will be as lax as Uefa with their punishment.

If they want UEFA to come down on Serbia they better act the same in their own house!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Nasty. Throw the book at the dirty Leeds scum.

He wouldn't dare to that to Kuszczak of course.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Aside from the fan I thought Michael Brown was a nasty bit of work too where he repeatedly follows through with his other leg whenever he tackled :tosser:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nasty. Throw the book at the dirty Leeds scum.

He wouldn't dare to that to Kuszczak of course.
Imagine that happening with El Abd and Greer in close attendance.

It'll be the time to prove the 'you need 7 thread' (which I can't be bothered to find without a search function) once and for all.

D

Deleted member 18477

He'll get a lifetime banning order and a short jail sentence, but he's obviosuly a complete sopinless prick so it probably won't bother him.

Its about time the FA grew a pair as well as far as Leeds are concerned. Game should be awarded to Sheffield Wednesday, and a away banning order for the season and a point deduction.

That might not make the prick a big tough man anymore. Shame he run off like a coward, as I'm sure Chris Kirkland would love a one on one with him

If I ran on the pitch tommorow and push a boro player to the ground... Would you be happy with them being awarded the win and our club being punished? and the innocent fans who then wouldn't be allowed to travel away?

The fan and only the fan should be punished. No one else!

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
Absolute c@nts. Dave Jones looked on the verge of tears.Sky jut said they were chanting about Dave Jones-anyone hear what was said?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Peter Beagrie

What a wanker! Publicly slating Wednesday fans, trying to pass the blame, tosser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here