Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Utd After Cullip?

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
OK I was wrong you're NOT a schoolboy........cos you've clearly had far too much to drink:) Got to go.......catch you later:wave:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
C1 BHA said:
OK I was wrong you're NOT a schoolboy........cos you've clearly had far too much to drink:) Got to go.......catch you later:wave:
Can someone explain to me what he is trying to imply here? are we not out of the relegation zone? are we not holding our own in this league? Are we getting thumped every week?

LOL Dougdeep! Damn wish we had Mark Mcghee:lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm sure you're holding your own!

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
As much as he is a legend getting a decent fee for DC now might be a good idea considering the financial mess we are in and the fact we have or three decent young centre backs.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
what is this thing about him passing a medical?
he is on a freee and clubs will gaamble - plus dont recall him missing a lot of games in past few years

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
£250k is pathetic for a player of his age and experience. Cullip hasn't refused a contract, he just hasn't been offered one yet - at least, not one that we know about.

We may have three young centre halves, but without Cullip and, almost certainly, Butters, thre relative inexperience of a back four of El-Abd, Virgo, Hinshelwood (noooooo!, sell him instead) and Harding would make me very nervous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here