Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SheepShaggerGate

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Morning NSC,

Just want to say a few things regarding sheepshaggergate.

1. I was set a bet by a poster off here (whom will remain nameless) , the task was if i get over 200 replies in a 12 hour period i would recieive £1 for every post over that. So thanks lads n lasses i have won £347 for this little bet that was going on. I hope the person is good to there word cos im skint this month.:thumbsup:

2. I want to apologise publically to twinkle toes, i lied in a pm, and that was the moment i knew i went to far so ignored everyone elses pm's. Twinkle Toes, that was poor form and i am sorry. You are a nice person to offer that support.

3. The letter is a an exact copy of someones who was arrested for swearing against palace, just altered the team and reasons etc, so i did giggle when people were mocking the letter cos its a genuine letter :lolol:.

4. I live by the sword, die by the sword, so if someone can stick up a poll, to post or not to post, i will bow out of NSC if the masses want that, no problem.

5. I reckon it was a nice double bluff from Bozza about the club calling him, i couldnt say that last cos the bet was rolling, if the club did ring him, then f*** me i will accept the life time achievement for the biggest bite in the history of the WWW.

Thanks for listening,

Sid.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
3. The letter is a an exact copy of someones who was arrested for swearing against palace, just altered the team and reasons etc, so i did giggle when people were mocking the letter cos its a genuine letter :lolol:.

Even the name of the safety officer ???

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Forget the NSC ban if you donate half your winnings to REMF

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
f***ing idiot in my book

and god help those who now do have a genuine problem and wont be believed.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
In the meantime you've managed to make a lot of people angry with the club for no reason. If that counts as a good day's work, then well done.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
def Chris on the letter.

Then even that letter is fake ???

Link from seagull website says his name is David.

contacts.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All this from an NSC JCL. Sid I'm all for a good wind up (and part of me still believes ur account is an NSC regular's joke account) but bringing the clubs name down was not a good move at all. You should have chosen something else if this really was a bet - go on about hooliganism or something - that always gets attention.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
In the meantime you've managed to make a lot of people angry with the club for no reason. If that counts as a good day's work, then well done.

Be interesting to know how many angry emails were sent to the club and whether those who did will send an apology

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
5. I reckon it was a nice double bluff from Bozza about the club calling him, i couldnt say that last cos the bet was rolling, if the club did ring him, then f*** me i will accept the life time achievement for the biggest bite in the history of the WWW.

Not quite true seeing as about 70% called bs straight away. PS if Sid does have a season ticket it would be very ironic if the club chose to withdraw it after all this...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here