Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shearer...

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Complete wanker IMO, hated him for years. Amazing how much I hold against him considering his great record for England. Really hope he vanishes from public life or I am going to have a real problem watching MOTD or whatever he ends up on. Can just imagine him managing England in 20 years and me still barking on about what a tosser he was in his playing career.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Having had the remotest of connections with the bloke during my career I have to say that he's one of the biggest arseholes in football. He's entirely wrapped in the money-grabbing nature of England's most odious club, Newcastle United.

The top brass at St James's don't give a shit that they've won f*** all since Bonny Bobby Shafto sailed to sea: they have 60,000 sheep-like idiots paying over the odds to come through the turnstiles every week and twice that number buying stupid f***ing shirts out of nothing more than myopic loyalty.

Oh yes, and then they go and drink in "Shearer's Bar" underneath the Gallowgate end. The bleating Geordie know-no-better wankers.

Shearer will never take the manager's job at Newcastle because he saw at first hand how quickly it turned Gullit, Keegan, Robson and Souness into pariahs on Tyneside. He'll use the ridiculous cult he creates in the slavering, bought-up, north-eastern media to kick Freddy Shepherd out at some stage, and then he'll become chairman.

He'll then laugh all the way to his colossal, yet architecturally abominable, pile on the Darras Hall estate and count his f***ing money. The cu nt.

Last edited:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Having had the remotest of connections with the bloke during my career I have to say that he's one of the biggest arseholes in football. He's entirely wrapped in the money-grabbing nature of England's most odious club, Newcastle United.

The top brass at St James's don't give a shit that they've won f*** all since Bonny Bobby Shafto sailed to sea: they have 60,000 sheep-like idiots paying over the odds to come through the turnstiles every week and twice that number buying stupid f***ing shirts out of nothing more than myopic loyalty.

Oh yes, and then they go and drink in "Shearer's Bar" underneath the Gallowgate end. The bleating Geordie know-no-better wankers.

Shearer will never take the manager's job at Newcastle because he saw at first hand how quickly it turned Gullit, Keegan, Robson and Souness into pariahs on Tyneside. He'll use the ridiculous cult he creates in the slavering, bought-up, north-eastern media to kick Freddy Shepherd out at some stage, and then he'll become chairman.

He'll then laugh all the way to his colossal, yet architecturally abominable, pile on the Darras Hall estate and count his f***ing money. The cu nt.

You don't like him do you

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Roger Mellie said:
Complete wanker IMO, hated him for years. Amazing how much I hold against him considering his great record for England. Really hope he vanishes from public life or I am going to have a real problem watching MOTD or whatever he ends up on. Can just imagine him managing England in 20 years and me still barking on about what a tosser he was in his playing career.

You and me both.

Horrible, vile man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here