ojalbion

Jul 7, 2003
need more quality in depth so can see why MM let him go, good luck to him

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The Great Cornholio said:
I'm glad you're not in charge then. 2 of our better youngsters IMHO.

Especially Harding. A terrific prospect in my humble opinion.

:wave:

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Zebedee hits the nail on the head Harding is a terrific prospect, possibly even more so than Jake.

Probably get shot down for that, but those who are following their progress through the ranks would agree I am sure.

Good luck Shaun, I think you can do better than Havant !!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I would have thought Shaun would have been better going to Crawley, I know H+W have come on leaps and bounds in the past few years but it is still a really backward step.......

filthy said:
Hopefully pitcher and lee will be out the door soon. good luck to sean though hope he does well.

Not sure about Pitcher, but we're stuck with Lee until the end of NEXT season! Cambridge showed an interest in him some time ago, but Lee wasn't willing to take a pay cut. Guess he was happy to sit back in the reserves and take the money? Not one of Taylors better signings. :nono:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Lee is a complete joke. How he can rake in his salary and still sleep at night is beyond me. Goodness only knows what Taylor saw in him.

:shootself

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Lee and Pitcher are the dross of a manager with an inability to spot talent when it jumps up and hits him in the face.

You have got to accept that any club will always have a few useless tossers making up the numbers, its just par for the course

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Lee and Pitcher are the dross of a manager with an inability to spot talent when it jumps up and hits him in the face.

You have got to accept that any club will always have a few useless tossers making up the numbers, its just par for the course

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Rougvie said:
Zebedee hits the nail on the head Harding is a terrific prospect, possibly even more so than Jake.

Couldn't agree more. We can't let Dan Harding go surely?

Best of luck to Shaun while I'm at it. Shame he never broke through but I'm sure we haven't heard the last of him.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
No way are we letting Harding go, and that came from a high ranking BHAFC official in a drunken conversation in Caps nightclub a few weeks ago !!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Rougvie said:

Wasnt Pitcher signed by Mickey Adams?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I thought he was signed by Taylor, but I dont have a season by season alminac at my bedside !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here