Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shaun of the Dead (from the makers of Spaced)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah running zombies are much better and much more frightening, theres a poll and argument thread there Easy, get on it :thumbsup:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i thought it was an ok film , not a great but still enjoyable

bit gutted with the ending to be honest :) happily watch it again but isn't a true great

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
CrabtreeBHA said:
yeah running zombies are much better and much more frightening, theres a poll and argument thread there Easy, get on it :thumbsup:

Just imagine how good it would be if they travelled at the speed of light. Oooh scary.

The idea of there being no escape, of there being no way out and the entire world slowly closing in on you is far more terrifying than a load of sprinting zombies who defy riga mortis. That which lengthens our anticipation of death only tugs us further into horror.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:
Just imagine how good it would be if they travelled at the speed of light. Oooh scary.

The idea of there being no escape, of there being no way out and the entire world slowly closing in on you is far more terrifying than a load of sprinting zombies who defy riga mortis. That which lengthens our anticipation of death only tugs us further into horror.

speed of light? thats just taking it too far is'nt it now! Slow moving zombies are the cult classics of yesteryear, faster moving zombies have moved with the times to create sudden frightening scenes. Slow Scary does'nt work anymore, sure the old films are classics, but they cant stand up to the new breed of zombie (of which most post on here it seems;))

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Shaun of the Dead is ace!
Never pay any attention to a reviewer that uses the word "pants" as a descriptive term!

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
shawn of the dead is total shit.............................I havent actually seen it but I bet it is..............

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Shaun of the Dead very funny throughout and only dragged on a bit at the end when they were in the pub.The Terminator take-off scene is a highlight.

The funniest thing i saw last week was The Green Wing,especially the moment the square doctor was handed a cd case with 2 lines of cocaine on it at the party.
He instantly flipped it over,read the cover and handed it back saying "yeah, thats good man" sending the generous partygoer diving to the floor.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Shaun of the Dead is superb and the extras on the DVD are oustanding.

Spaced is the funniest, most original sitcom for decades.

My idea of heaven is a having a couple of joints on a Sunday afteroon and watching the entire second series of Spaced.

Has anyone got the new Spaced DVD with both series' and a bonus disc on? Excellent extras again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here