Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i knew from the start that there was alot more to this

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Describing them as dysfunctional is insulting to dysfunctional families everywhere. What is it, 7 kids, 5 fathers and currently married to a muppet who, for press conferences, put on his Sunday best baseball cap. Having said that, no doubt his expression was due to the fact that he knew the Police had his pc and that it was just a matter of time!!!!

No wonder the case didn't get anywhere near the press sympathy that Madeline McCann got. This whole episode may end up being the best thing that ever happened to the little girl as the end result may mean her living with a normal family.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Describing them as dysfunctional is insulting to dysfunctional families everywhere.

:lolol:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Describing them as dysfunctional is insulting to dysfunctional families everywhere. What is it, 7 kids, 5 fathers and currently married to a muppet who, for press conferences, put on his Sunday best baseball cap. Having said that, no doubt his expression was due to the fact that he knew the Police had his pc and that it was just a matter of time!!!!

No wonder the case didn't get anywhere near the press sympathy that Madeline McCann got. This whole episode may end up being the best thing that ever happened to the little girl as the end result may mean her living with a normal family.

A rare post, but indeed, a funny one.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon it'll be Shannon's natural father arrested next. He's got the haircut. Oh, and he's called LEON. Must be a wrong 'un. Collect the complete set!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here