Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shane Warne

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Say what you like about the fat cocky Aussie bastard, he's been a privilege to watch this series and I for one am going to find cricket a lot less compelling when he's retired.

Good on the Oval crowd for giving him his ovation. I hope (and believe) the banter has been in the right spirit and I'd like to think that he knows it.

I used to hate him ... in the context of an England Ashes victory I can now respect and admire what he's achieved.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A simply wonderful gifted Cricketer - legend

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
certainly a legend.....

A great man
great cricketer...

Provided us with much banter and humour over the last 7 weeks...

Should of been man of the series....

Will be sorely missed in the game.........

But he will still probably win em the ashes in Oz 18 months from now

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I've moved from hatred to respect for him too.He's been on his best behaviour though,age has mellowed him.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
hes a genius, best spinner the games ever seen, superb character a a huge credit to himself and the game.

theres only one shane warne.:bowdown:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Credit where it is due Warne, McGrath and Lee have played very well this summer. Just not good enough. :lolol: :lolol: :drink: :drink: :clap2: :clap2:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Monkey Man said:
Say what you like about the fat cocky Aussie bastard, he's been a privilege to watch this series and I for one am going to find cricket a lot less compelling when he's retired.

Good on the Oval crowd for giving him his ovation. I hope (and believe) the banter has been in the right spirit and I'd like to think that he knows it.

I used to hate him ... in the context of an England Ashes victory I can now respect and admire what he's achieved.
couldnt have put it better myself. he showed more will to win than all his team mates but still showed sportsmanship.....just glad we wont ever have to face him again!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
How can any English girl fancy that red-faced bloated loser?:nono:

Taylors Dummy

Nov 3, 2004
South West Rye
Truly awesome spinner............................

But still an aussie c u n t. I'll be more respectful when he ahs fecked off from whence he came..............the land o the criminal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here