Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shamrock rovers

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Oh I know that Daz, just saying. Lovely view of the city from the top deck though.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Oh I know that Daz, just saying. Lovely view of the city from the top deck though.

You booked up yet?

Apparently Shamrock were 8/1 to do Belgrade over 2 legs :shock:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Aviva looks proper weird. Especially the away end. Holds 3,000 but looks nothing like that because it's dwarfed by the rest of the ground.

Fault of a few old ladies in the square of houses behind it. The Stadium Management Company is buying all the houses there as they come up for sale with the intent that there'll be nobody left to complain and they can make it ~65k.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
map_shamrock.gif

Why have you posted a picture of a three-leaf clover? :moo:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Fault of a few old ladies in the square of houses behind it. The Stadium Management Company is buying all the houses there as they come up for sale with the intent that there'll be nobody left to complain and they can make it ~65k.

Didn't they get a ridiculous amount of money as a payoff as well?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I was told by one of the paddies on another forum it was. Lying bastards!

It might be where Spurs get put, but I've been to Ireland games where the away fans are elsewhere. Think its flexible.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
You booked up yet?

Apparently Shamrock were 8/1 to do Belgrade over 2 legs :shock:

I thought they'd be longer than 8s. Partizan have some decent players and it's not exactly the easiest place to go and win.

I know, they go out protesting before every game about it. Bless em. Although it looks weird, I kind of prefer it like that. Same as I wouldn't like the Amex if it had uniformed sides.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Oh and I was speaking to Neil about it, he fancies coming so I'm gonna sort it with him tomorrow.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Oh and I was speaking to Neil about it, he fancies coming so I'm gonna sort it with him tomorrow.

Ryanair from Gatwick to Dublin, wed-fri, cheap as chips. Do it mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here