Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shame McFOOL

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
can't wait till he bags against Cheltenham next week....to hush the boys down on here that i worry sometimes if they have ever played the game they watch before and experienced a poor first touch in a game, i am sure the answer to that is that they have not !

Nicky Rust

Jan 3, 2008
Hove
I thought McFaul was out of this world! Amazing vision, superb turn of pace, a wonderstrike and great positioning. It was ssoooo obvious he is a star to be from what we saw

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Given the length of time he was apparently on the pitch, and coming in as a new signing, he should have scored at least four according to the official "Molango-meter"

Get rid immediately.

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
More seriously what the ....... is DW doing putting him on at that time?

10 mins towards the end of a game when we are in full control might actually have been useful

pineapple stu

Jan 29, 2008
As a UCD fan, just want to let you know we'll have him back if you don't want him! :)

Given our season ended in November, he's obviously not 100% match fit yet. He's one of the best players we've had in years, and given that one of his predecessors (Gary Dicker, also an Irish U-21 international with us) is a regular for Stockport, I reckon Shane'll easily become a decent squad palyer for youz at worst.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I remember when Richards played his FIRST 90 Mins. He couldnt control the ball to save his life. He was utter pants. But eventually he hit his stride.

Nicky Rust

Jan 3, 2008
Hove
In TIME I CONFIDENTLY predict he will make Doug Loft look like Ronaldo, I have NEVER seen a performance as BAD as that by a DEBUTIST in all my LIFE :angry::angry::angry:

What are you actually on about? he played 1min 42.5 seconds! Are you gonna be one of those fans who moans everytime he gets the ball?
Give him a chance and try to remember Richards debut!

Nicky Rust

Jan 3, 2008
Hove
Ernest your such a fruit-case its unreal!!
but your sssoooooo funny its even more unreal!, who taught you these incredible jokes? slagging off Mcfaul! oohhh how I wish I'd come with that first its like Bill Hicks at his peak!. One thing i do love about NSC is the sense of humour that comes out of it, jokes which keep you laughing for weeks, Spelling mistakes and poor grammar which get pointed out with laughs of joy!, it just goes on and on so much I start to wonder if NSC is more a place of geeks than fans?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here