Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shambolic Football League Show

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Unlike MotD they pick the main matches before the results, prolly because they can't send commentators to every game. I think it's a good show actually.

D

Deleted member 18477

have we ever been the feature game after the donny game?

they clearly f***ing hate us! cocks! was claridge on tonight? i havent watched it yet as i record it and fast forward through claridges analysis because he's such a f***ing dickhead!

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

they clearly f***ing hate us! cocks! was claridge on tonight? i havent watched it yet as i record it and fast forward through claridges analysis because he's such a f***ing dickhead!
Yeah, I still remember him last season, saying we would have to change our style to suceed in the championship. :clueless:

Edit. Why is there not a clueless smiley?

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land

yes Steve Claridge the pompey pikey is the "pundit"
Although he did play well for us against west ham away xx

BHA Swiifty

Jan 23, 2012
Burgess Hill
They usually show teams that score or top of the division, with a few goals, but today wasn't! and even when we were top of the league at the beginning of the season we were not featured

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
We were in a feature game for Birmingham...which paid no attention to us at all.

Think Football Focus did a feature on us at the beginning of the season too.

D

Deleted member 18477

Why are the FLS trying to make Swindon's current success greater because they were relegated last season? Isn't it possible that having previously played in a higher division they might be better than the rest of the teams in League 2?

amazing isnt it how they analyse things. is it also a great success that west ham are gunning for promotion after they were relegated? and sheff utd? course not. those two teams are expected to get promoted again just because of who they are. they talk drivel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here