Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shagging.....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fragmented Badger said:
Just who is Bruce Parker?!
Bruce Parker is a British journalist and television presenter with a career spanning from the 1960s to his retirement in 2003. Strongly committed to regional broadcasting, in the mid-1960s he was responsible for a pilot local radio scheme in the Channel Islands which eventually led to the setting up of a string of BBC local radio stations across the whole country. In 1967 he joined BBC South in Southampton where he remained for most of his career, making a name as a regular presenter and reporter for South Today. He was also a much-respected political interviewer and later BBC South's political editor, also hosting the parliamentary roundup South of Westminster.

In the 1970s he became a familiar face to viewers in the rest of Britain, first as a news reporter and later as the first (though short-lived) host of The Antiques Roadshowand a regular presenter of "Nationwide". He also presented the arts magazine Mainstream. In September 1977 he filed probably his most famous news reports, about the story of Victor, a giraffe at Marwell Zoological Park. He was also the BBC commentator for the raising of the Mary Rose in October 1982, clips of which regularly appear on nostalgia and retrospective programmes.

bparker.jpg

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Trigger asked me to post:

:mushy2:
:mushy3:
:mushy4:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fragmented Badger said:
How did he find time to nail Sally as well?
You'd think he'd have had a look round for his jawline at some point, wouldn't you.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
"Hello, good evening and BOLLOCKS"
bparker.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
southtoday24091987e.jpg

He's been eyeing up your bit of stuff...
AVE' IM DAVE

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
*spends wad*
I'm not being funny but we really don't need pretty depraved filth like that on here - kids read this site too you know.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Dave the Gaffer said:
its an age thing.

when you get old and sophisticated, you will appreciate the older woman and her many charms.
But she's got a face like a donkey's arse.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fragmented Badger said:
I think he is taking up a position known as "pre-rape."
He's about to impart a bit of SURPRISE SEX on her.

(I quite like the Sleazy 10 name btw Biccy)
:)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
winona_bw24.jpg

Winona of course...

Followed closely by...
beyonce-pics.jpg

Bouncy Knowles

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here