GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Excellent choice Large one, a picture of the lovely lady:

jenny079.jpg

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
I know this pales into insignificance after the pictures of the beautiful Jenny Agutter, but here's a bit of the lovely Debbie McGhee!

web---Debbie-behind-scenes-.jpg

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I can't give you a photo as I have no idea how to do it or the inclination to learn to do it, but I give you my father's cousin, the actress Julie Christie (what does that make my relationship to her, first cousin once removed or something exotic like that??!!)

Ms Christie is 60 plus but is still a looker

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Darryl Hannah is 43 in December

DarylHanna_Cohen_1566497_400.jpg

letsparty1979

Oct 12, 2003
burgess hill unfortuntely
Ive gotta say im a big older woman fan, i think that Madonna is a babe, has a great body, i have always liked Julia Roberts, also like Penny Lancaster mmm now that is nice, also think shania twain has a lovely pair of legs, i used to go clubbing when i was 16-18 to this place next to what is now creation, the pub that you have to walk up the stairs to get in, god there used to be loads of gorgeous older ladies in there, i was in heaven, i used to go there as much as could, with my older mates, who used to help me get in, as i was a young looking lad, when i was 17 in this club this lady come upto me, not that great looking as i remember but not bad either, but it was her 40th birthday and said could she have birthday kiss, so i was kind and helped her out, hehe, also when at college i pulled my computer teachers friend who was a teacher at a secondary school, she was late 30s and was well nice, i remember that hehe, good times, also when me and my mate who was manager of a superstore wont name in case he still works there and somehow find out, and we decided to take these 2 ladies we met in the pub i mentioned to the superstore we worked at, around 2.30am and alarms went off but he had the keys so turned it off quick and then me and 2 girls run in, whilst mate got ready to lock up door quick, in there until 4am ish, found out after took girl i was with home, that she was engaged and that her hubby wasnt happy over rose i gave her, doubt he would have been happy what happened as well, hehe, naughty youth, wish i could do it again, although im only 24 now, maybe my best times gone hehe, this post got me remembering good times and thought id say something small, ended up massive hehe, soz, hope like my past experiences, anyone wanna give any good info on where to go nowadays in brighton to see some nice older ladies, send here, or even better any older ladies wanna post, id happy to reply hehe, god perfect older lady and liking football and brighton my god, cant get better.
Gaz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here