Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sexist comment of the week

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
In my experience no matter how many times you explain the offside rule they still don't get it, i can't imagine these women are any different.

Yorkie doesn't even understand it properly yet

;)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
In my experience no matter how many times you explain the offside rule they still don't get it, i can't imagine these women are any different.

Yorkie doesn't even understand it properly yet

;)

No of course I don't Chappers.

I didn't play hockey at all where we also have the offside rule.

I just like to ask my hubby at every game.... Darling why is that nasty little man in black waving his flag around?

Does he want to be excused

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I thought it was Scottish managers who were living in the dark ages - seems like a few blokes on NSC need to be dragged into the 21st century too.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
"That linesbitch ought to be at home waiting for her husband to come back and clobber her repeatedly with the blunt side of his claymore. I punch women at polling stations.

All the best

Scotland"

I like women in football. It makes us men occasionally act like adults.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Yorkie said:
So what do you need to be a lino? Good eyesight and a pair of legs for running.

Women have both. :lol:

My girlfriend, who co-incidentally is Scottish and has slightly dodgy eyesight (yes yes, probably why she's going out with me, ha ha..), asked me the other day.. "so are Brighton better or worse than Forres Mechanics?"

One of the more bizarre questions I've been asked about my team, I thought.

This manager would have actually got more cred for his complaint if he had ignored the sex of the lineswoman and simply complained about the calls. His outburst smacks of bullying and overt spite in his lack of ability to communicate when it comes to the laydees .

Loser !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here