Votes: 25 30.9%
  • Rachel

Votes: 35 43.2%

• Total voters

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Hannah, followed by Rachel, followed by Jo, and if I've any stamina left Hannah and Tina together (don't want Tina feeling left out).

hannah_spearitt0008.jpg

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You can keep Rachel Stevens and the rest, Tina all the way. No one who's seen 'S Club Seeing Double' could possibly disagree.

:clap2: :clap2:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
The answer is clearly Hannah.

We don't need a poll to see that.

She just oozes fitness

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Cheeky Monkey said:
You can keep Rachel Stevens and the rest, Tina all the way. No one who's seen 'S Club Seeing Double' could possibly disagree.

:clap2: :clap2:
Therein lies the problem perhaps. :lolol:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
NMH said:
Ooow look, it's a teenybopper.

Have you heard The Cramps HR?
They have a female guitar-player, she's luvverly!

Whenever I saw the Cramps I was always impressed by Lux Interior's ability to down whole bottles of wine in one go between songs.

When they played at the Top Rank (?) in about 1986, the result of his actions was that he finished the set sitting bollock naked on top of one speaker stack and bashing himself quite vigorously in the nuts with the microphone until having to be carried off stage by the other band members...

They had TWO (count them) laydeez in the band at that time as well as Candy Del Mar was playing with them as well as Poison Ivy...

Trufflehound said:
Whenever I saw the Cramps I was always impressed by Lux Interior's ability to down whole bottles of wine in one go between songs.

When they played at the Top Rank (?) in about 1986, the result of his actions was that he finished the set sitting bollock naked on top of one speaker stack and bashing himself quite vigorously in the nuts with the microphone until having to be carried off stage by the other band members...

They had TWO (count them) laydeez in the band at that time as well as Candy Del Mar was playing with them as well as Poison Ivy...

No doubt Lux started the set well-dressed!

Attachments

• lux.jpg
    lux.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 109

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here