Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sex with albion players

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Bennett would be RUBBISH. He is from the Wolverhampton - I bet his idea of foreplay would be a plate of faggots and gravy.

El Abd would be the man, he would rip it up so much that any lady would be lucky to come out alive.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
May I bring to the table Alan Navarro. Big hard man, he's built like a tank. I reckon he'd destroy anyone in his path, yet easily can flutter by at the same time. He gets my vote.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
For ex players surely it would be hard to top the love machine combo of John Byrne and Frank Worthington.

Current players, I think Navarro was a good shout, although would be worried he would always be looking sideways during our lovemaking.

Quick mention for Ken Brown. Brown by name....

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
For ex players surely it would be hard to top the love machine combo of John Byrne and Frank Worthington.

Current players, I think Navarro was a good shout, although would be worried he would always be looking sideways during our lovemaking.

Quick mention for Ken Brown. Brown by name....

You'd have to add Don Shanks to the top there..

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Are we forgetting the league 1 berbatov here? Judging by his playing style I reckon most of the time he would be like shagging a dead horse but will just occasionally produce a moment of sheer sexual magic.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
But Pete is taking his dangerous tendencies to the bedroom. Correct me if I am wrong, but I doubt Adolf gassed his ladies as part of foreplay. That would be the equivalent. Similarly, I can't see Robert making a decision on a man's farm during the final thrusts of passion. Pete needs to learn to get a grip of his undouted kinky side.

im not saying he brings it to the bedroom - he just brings the initial idea. taking a gun into the bedroom but not firing it is the way that sexy pete rolls. its the thought of a potentially deadly situation that makes him such a tender lover, as he wants his conquest to enjoy it as it could be there last

adolf probably used a minimal amount of gas before making love in order to replicate this sort of scenario - i imagine robert setting fire to a pig and having sex with his lady in a barn in order to replicate that situation. at the end of the day, if your mind believes you could be in a deadly situation, thats half the battle won

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
According to a crackpot college history teacher, there is evidence suggesting that one of Hitler's major turn-ons was in fact, human faeces.

I am not sure what this 'evidence' consists of however.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
According to a crackpot college history teacher, there is evidence suggesting that one of Hitler's major turn-ons was in fact, human faeces.

I am not sure what this 'evidence' consists of however.

is that the crackpot history teacher who said the greatest moment in his life would be the day thatcher dies, who has a phobia of open windows and who lists one of his best achievements as kicking a police horse in the poll tax riot?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
is that the crackpot history teacher who said the greatest moment in his life would be the day thatcher dies, who has a phobia of open windows and who lists one of his best achievements as kicking a police horse in the poll tax riot?

that would be the one.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
A harsher critic than me might label this bollocks. What sort of man decides to show his caring and tender side by bringing a gun to bed, loaded or not? I don't particularly mind whether he fires it, the fact it's there would DENOTE Pete is not the gentleman you like to think. He may be Slovakian but it does not necessarily follow he is a mentalist.

james bond carries a gun - are you trying to say that he isnt a gentleman?

personally, i think it shows just what a tender lover he is. i very much doubt he has the correct license to hold a fire arm in this country, and he is only carrying it to heighten his partners sexual experience. risking arrest in the name of passion is an extremely gentlemanly thing to do, and i know that if sexy pete held a gun to my head before ramming the shit out of me i would enjoy it far more while thanking god that i was alive

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here