• Respect them but at the same time don't be a mo

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • f*** me that polls a bit complicated

Votes: 13 20.3%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
did you get a BASSIVE MOANER when you got the text? and have a cheeky wank to set you off to sleep again? if so you should of gone

Haha, the old can't be arsed booty call etiquette.

You see I did knock one out because of the moaner inducing text but also so I could have a clear head when making the decision.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
If they wanted it that bad you should have told them to come to yours so you don't have to move from your bed.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well I think this should be the thought process:

Are they fit? Yes/No.

If no - right decision.

If yes - wrong decision.

Simple really.

nlf

Mar 24, 2008
sorry my bad been reading something similar elsewhere only they were being sexist just got myself a bit confused about which thread was which, teach me to do too many things at once, still think you did do the right thing though :)

Gareth24

Mar 19, 2008
Well I think this should be the thought process:

Are they fit? Yes/No.

If no - right decision.

If yes - wrong decision.

Simple really.

Not as simple as that. 2 in the morning, Knowone would see the bloke going into the girls house. Doesnt have to be a stunner at that time of the day.

Weve all gone below standards before and woke up at 5 in the morning and still gone back for seconds.

When its dark their is only one option.....yes

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les I'm only ever down the hallway. Forget these "women" and tell the world we love each other. Firmly.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
rbon272l.jpg

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Les I'm only ever down the hallway. Forget these "women" and tell the world we love each other. Firmly.

As we all know from your last experiment firmness was my main problem to carry out you little plan of action.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You tried to gay me but I couldn't get it up because I don't do gay.

I was trying to be subtle to save you embarrassment.

There is no embarrassment. I love you no-matter what. :kiss:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I bet they just had the munchies.
If you'd have said YES, there'd have been a supplementary "ooh, pick us up a Chow Mein Pot Noodle, a pint of milk and 20 B&H from the all-night Budgeons on the way, lover".

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My guess is that it'd be a terrifying decision to make as these women are expecting to be having a wonderful time with you, that you can ultimately satisfy them on this lonely night in their state of giddy delirium. Although you can possibly consider how you might have a lovely time sticking your cocker in some sleepy, lumpen hole without sober limitations, you are also under extreme pressure to do something they might just remember.
I would never receive such a text, but i am sure i wouldn't have the courage to turn up, my shirt half unbuttoned, a roguish smile papering my mint-mouthed face, looking to hide the fact i have a childish stonker on downstairs that'll be ready for blast-off about 4 minutes into the in-n-outer session. Too many worries and certainties that i wouldn't really be what they wanted after arrival and stripping. I'd be picturing the blankness of their faces when i am rutting as hard as i can, knowing i'd never tell another man of this happening and disappear into the night hoping their drunkeness would make it seem a bad dream rather than a limp actuality.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I would never receive such a text, but i am sure i wouldn't have the courage to turn up, my shirt half unbuttoned, a roguish smile papering my mint-mouthed face, looking to hide the fact i have a childish stonker on downstairs that'll be ready for blast-off about 4 minutes into the in-n-outer session. Too many worries and certainties that i wouldn't really be what they wanted after arrival and stripping. I'd be picturing the blankness of their faces when i am rutting as hard as i can, knowing i'd never tell another man of this happening and disappear into the night hoping their drunkeness would make it seem a bad dream rather than a limp actuality.

:lolol::lolol:Brilliant.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
My guess is that it'd be a terrifying decision to make as these women are expecting to be having a wonderful time with you, that you can ultimately satisfy them on this lonely night in their state of giddy delirium. Although you can possibly consider how you might have a lovely time sticking your cocker in some sleepy, lumpen hole without sober limitations, you are also under extreme pressure to do something they might just remember.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You should have asked if they'd do anal. You don't have anything to lose, they probably wouldn't have remembered in the morning that you'd asked. On the other hand, them being pissed, you stand a reasonable chance of potting the pink and brown.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here