Votes: 41 82.0%
  • Maybe - I don't care as long as I get some action afterwards

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Would you go if asked by your other half to see this ABOMINATION of a film.

Is it tantamount to admitting all blokes are losers and you go along with that stereotype. Would you feign a cold or say you are not up to it. Truely it must be a war of attrition if asked to go.

Luckily I do not have that problem but if I did I would like to think I would BOYCOTT this travesty and leave the Girlies to go in a group and laugh at the Male inadequacies and realise , hey we are better off without them.

Would you go if asked ?. That is the question.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I remember a similar poll for the 1st film :lolol:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Wouldn't go, but then she wouldn't ask me because a) she has friends to go with and b) she knows I'd just complain all the way through just like I did with the series :)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I think it says more about the failings in real life of women who never grow up and paint themselves dollily until death, refusing to grey or let things drag them to earth as bodyparts tend to. Vacuous drones who never stand out. Saying that, i'd claw at the ginger lesbian one if i had to.
In seeing the film at the behest of a partner, i'd think about it if she was willing to watch a shit Jean Claude Van Damme film afterwards, one of the ones he in which plays twins, both badly acted and only seeming to differ in sidepartings.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Having been forced to sit through a few of the programs while back sure I could sit/sleep in a dark cinema through it

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
No, but she wouldn't ask me anyway.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I would rather shove a rusty nail down my japs eye than watch whatever that thing is supposed to be

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have sent her off with her mate to watch it. I'm off to the pub in a mo...

as long as you don't mind her coming back telling you how f***ing useless you are.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its the whole premise of reasonable looking New York City Women who think hardship is not being able to buy the latest fashionable shoes who are all extremely wealthy even they do f*** all ready to drop their kecks at the first sign of a pretty boy ( preferably married ) and sit in endless " lunches " drinking fines Wines saying what a bunch of f***ing losers the male species is. It gets right on my hump.

SLAGS :US::US:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Would definately refuse to go, but luckily my partner knows better than to ask me.

I go to footie with my mates, and she goes off and does girlie stuff with her mates.

End of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here