Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seven for the AXE ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ha! When Sven and I were hanging together in Stockholm a few weeks back, he had some interested, and interesting parties around.

Don't know why he'd go to the English midlands for totty after here!

:needpics:

I guess his activity in the transfer market won't add to his chances of keeping the job.

Agent: We've had an offer from Leicester City. The money is MASSIVE.
Player: Leicester, eh? With Sven? No thanks. I'd rather go to Brighton.
Agent: I'll see what I can do. But there's a hell of a long waiting list down there.

Genius!

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
According to the Sunday People the powers that be at Leicester not happy with Seven and the way they've started considering the money they spent. Said he has till the end of September to get things right otherwise he is out, they reckon Martin O'Neill or Dave Jones would be favourites to take over from the Swedish clown if he is sacked.

Gosh!! I am surprised, what with Sven having such a recent succesful record and everything!!! :facepalm:

Sack the Swede! :wanker:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
O'Neil known for Villa and Celtic :facepalm:

Leicester is the club he broke into the big time with but was very very good at Wycombe and Norwich too. After these 3 he hasn't been anything special. Should return to the lower leagues and work his magic not be average in the prem I think. Leicester would be a good move for him. Plus following this clown so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here