Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Set Pieces

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
With McCammon or whatever his name is in we're looking pretty strong from corners and free kicks. Him, Butters, Hinsh, Virgo are all big threats in the air I just hope we can find somebody to put in a decent cross or two....

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Knight is the obvious choice to take the free kicks and corners.

But he needs to be on the pitch first...

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Maybe Leon should take corners now. He's probably the best crosser of the ball we've got now...

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Maybe Leon should take corners now. He's probably the best crosser of the ball we've got now...

great minds....

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
all down the withdean tonight to see what happens then...Stoke are a big side so it isnt going to be pretty ..lots of bundle ball

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
With McCammon or whatever his name is in we're looking pretty strong from corners and free kicks. Him, Butters, Hinsh, Virgo are all big threats in the air I just hope we can find somebody to put in a decent cross or two....

Looks like short corners then.

About time we had a bit of variety, but I expect it will be because there will nobody on the pitch capable of taking long ones?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
With the shortest players in the Stoke squad being 5ft 11, i can't see us getting much joy there, can you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here