Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seriously though, it's all good fellas...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Looking at our line up for the MK Dons fixture, injuries permitting it could well be this:

Ankergren

Calderon
Elphick
El-Abd
Painter

Bennett
Sparrow
Kishishev
Lua Lua

Murray
Barnes

Subs: Poke, Dicker, Torbjorn, Caskey, Hart, Smith, Bridcutt.

That is an impressive starting 11 probably about 3rd or 4th best on paper in this division and which looks even better when you add Greer in for either Elphick or El-Abd. What more can people want and or expect? According to Gus we have another striker coming in as well.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Looking at our line up for the MK Dons fixture, injuries permitting it could well be this:

Ankergren

Calderon
Elphick
El-Abd
Painter

Bennett
Sparrow
Kishishev
Lua Lua

Murray
Barnes

Subs: Poke, Dicker, Torbjorn, Caskey, Hart, Smith, Bridcutt.

That is an impressive starting 11 probably about 3rd or 4th best on paper in this division and which looks even better when you add Greer in for either Elphick or El-Abd. What more can people want and or expect? According to Gus we have another striker coming in as well.

I agree, however Greer will be available for the MK Dongs game.

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
Casper
Inigo - Elphick - Greer - Painter
Kish
Dicker - Sparrow
Bennett ----------------- LuaLua
Barnes​

Finish 8th

New quality striker with barnes No. 2 Murray No.3 and we are looking at at least playoffs IMO

THEN, i feel we would be a keeper away from being a team that have a great chance of winning the league

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Brezovan

Calderon
Elphick
Greer
Painter

Bennett
Sparrow
Kishishev
Smith
LuaLua

Murray

That looks a really good team, although there is only one up front the pace of Bennett and Lua Lua on each flank means we can break at speed.

Casper
Kish
Dicker - Sparrow
Barnes​

Finish 8th

New quality striker with barnes No. 2 Murray No.3 and we are looking at at least playoffs IMO

THEN, i feel we would be a keeper away from being a team that have a great chance of winning the league

You really don't like Murray do you????:tosser:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Murray is a f***ing carthorse.

Casper
Kish
Dicker - Sparrow
Barnes​

Finish 8th

Two sad misguided individuals showing they need care.

The bus will be along to pick you up soon and take you back to your accommodation.

Lovely hotpot for tea tomorrow, treacle sponge for pudding and then bingo afterwards.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i haven't felt this positive about supporting the albion for about 17 years. seriously.

i am genuinely puzzled why some fans seem a bit downhearted at the moment. overall, things are looking IMMENSELY GOOD on planet albion at the moment.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
i haven't felt this positive about supporting the albion for about 17 years. seriously.

i am genuinely puzzled why some fans seem a bit downhearted at the moment. overall, things are looking IMMENSELY GOOD on planet albion at the moment.

I agree although I go back to the season we won the old div 4 or whatever it was called under adams. It was not a case of whether we would win each week it was more how many goals would we score. Planet Albion is buzzing.

I am not downhearted at all!! I am very excited about what is happening at the Albion :thumbsup: and that is why it is quite depressing when you get muppets on here slating players like Murray!! :tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here