Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seriously, how THICK are West Ham and Millwall fans?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
"i have the strength of a gorilla, but i am not a monkey" Brilliant. perfect comeback imo.

I hope they ban the bastards spouting this stuff.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
"i have the strength of a gorilla, but i am not a monkey" Brilliant. perfect comeback imo.

I hope they ban the bastards spouting this stuff.
Perhaps there should be a double ban to include the treacherous gutless wankstains like yourself who spout backstabbing drivel against our servicemen in afghanistan whilst at albion matches?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Perhaps there should be a double ban to include the treacherous gutless wankstains like yourself who spout backstabbing drivel against our servicemen in afghanistan whilst at albion matches?
Oh FFS. Can you comment on ANYTHING without it descending into your usual tirade against anything you perceive as anti-British?

This thread is about RACISM, not NATIONALISM for fucks sake!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Well, as for how THICK they are, I heard one West Sham fan on the radio yesterday, and in response to the suggestion that West Sham may get thrown out of teh Carling Cup as a punishment he said,

"Well, they might, but should throw Millwall out as well."

:dunce:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Well, as for how THICK they are, I heard one West Sham fan on the radio yesterday, and in response to the suggestion that West Sham may get thrown out of teh Carling Cup as a punishment he said,

"Well, they might, but should throw Millwall out as well."

:dunce:

:lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Even Tony 'Thick as two short ones' Cottee couldn't believe that some meatheaded PRICK has taken his daughter on the pitch, he was aghast!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Even Tony 'Thick as two short ones' Cottee couldn't believe that some meatheaded PRICK has taken his daughter on the pitch, he was aghast!

Why? They were celebrating a goal. Plenty of kids on the pitch after the Stockport game last season I seem to recall.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

That SSN panel yesterday was like something from a dumbed down version of The Muppet Show - Cottee, Paul Merson, Charlie Nicholas and the other ex-footballer whose name escapes me. Talk about a complete bunch of inarticulate thickos who would add absolutely nothing of any interest to any discussion. Someone at SKY earns a fortune selecting these 'pundits' It absolutely beggars belief.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Ok dippy, plenty of kids were on the pitch when Wendy Wilkins bent one in the top corner against Ipswich in 91.

Too frickin' right - we were heading to the Play Offs and it was right at the end of the match. You're missing the point surely - Wet Sham was about mindless thuggery, ours was about pure celebration and ITFC were very complimentary about us after the match.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Times have changed innit. You can't behaving pitch invasions like that anymore.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex

Don't you believe in free speech then Bushy?:smile:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ok dippy, plenty of kids were on the pitch when Wendy Wilkins bent one in the top corner against Ipswich in 91.

Hmmm. Lets see.
A home game against Ipswich, completely meaningless end-of-season game for the opposition, in front of a handful of harmless travelling fans with no reputation, who we have no rivalry whatsoever with.

vs

A home game against Millwall in a knockout competition, a couple of thousand rival fans containing a good few neanderthals there spoiling for a fight, long and bitter hatred between both sets of supporters, Category C match for the police, trouble kicking off before and during the game...

Now which of these two matches would YOU think was a bit safer if kids ran onto the pitch.
Ummmm...answers on a postcard to Dear Points Of View.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Too frickin' right - we were heading to the Play Offs and it was right at the end of the match. You're missing the point surely - Wet Sham was about mindless thuggery, ours was about pure celebration and ITFC were very complimentary about us after the match.

no it wasnt - the west ham on the pitch were about celebrating goals. plenty here seem not to get that amidst all the football factory stuff both sides seriously want to beat each other on the pitch too. Very few of the west ham fans offered any millwall out from the pitch, they were mostly celebrating goals. pretty much no one on the pitch was a 'lad', just pissed up shirts pleased about goals.

woods and trees.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Mindless thuggery??

Didn't look like that to me. Looked like people delighted about scoring against their bitter rivals and celebrating a goal from where I was sitting.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
2planks.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here