Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious Suggestion

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As Gus couldnt replace Lua Lua what are the fors and against of bringing Jimmy Mc back from Scunthorpe after Christmas and trying him there.

For: He is our player so wont cost anything
Naturally left footed to get crosses in, reasonable on the ball
Could cover for Painter either during a game or if Painter was out.

Against
Has he burnt his bridges with Gus by wanting to go out on loan when he wasnt in the side.
Would he want to come back

Be interested to hear any views on this as I am undecided and cant make up my mind if he could do the job or not.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
He couldn't settle down South apparently, despite all the support he recieved from the fans and club after his horrific injury. Shame as he looked great before the injury.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On another thread didnt somebody say that he loves being at Brighton it was just the fact that he wasnt in the side that made him want to go out on loan.

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
As Gus couldnt replace Lua Lua what are the fors and against of bringing Jimmy Mc back from Scunthorpe after Christmas and trying him there.

For: He is our player so wont cost anything
Naturally left footed to get crosses in, reasonable on the ball
Could cover for Painter either during a game or if Painter was out.

Against
Has he burnt his bridges with Gus by wanting to go out on loan when he wasnt in the side.
Would he want to come back

Be interested to hear any views on this as I am undecided and cant make up my mind if he could do the job or not.

You make a good point, personally I think Painter could do a job as a left winger and Jimmy Mac could play as left back, Painter was a winger at Brum as a youngster and he certainly can put a good cross/pass in from the left flank.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be honest players like Baz and Batti have been persisted with and Hart, so yes why not give Jimmy a couple of games there.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think his loan runs out early Jan so is it not worth a try at least in training or a reserve game it may prove worthwhile , of course it may be a flop, but we wont know if we dont try it. I think it was the Hastings area hack on here said he wants to come back and loves it here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here