Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious relationship advice needed :-(

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think the last bit needs dumbing down to my level as it's just geek speak to me although I suppose it doesn't matter in the relevance of the joke, which is basically quite old

Last edited:

Re: Re: Re: Serious relationship advice needed :-(

Wozza said:
Really? I've been with my partner longer than you've been going to Albion matches.
Wozza on the defensive about how long he's been going out with women? This thread wasn't meant to turn out like this :nono:

Nice wind-up though, shame it didn't get any bites :thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Wozza said:
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision. Thanks in advance guys.

I’ve suspected for some time now that my missus has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out ‘with the girls’ a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them”. I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth but last night something odd happened. She had come over to play World of Warcraft and had forgotten to sign off of AIM after she left. It was whilst I was going through her buddy list that I noticed my mage had just been two-shotted by a rogue.

Should I stick with my mage or should I play a class with more survivability?

well it made me laugh, besides WoW is shit...EverQuestII is the daddy :thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Serious relationship advice needed :-(

MYOB said:
and EverCrack is only vaguely less life-destroying than WoW.

hell yeah, its what MMORPGs were designed for :D

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
she's getting laid big time.

ditch the bitch or bury her in a y-shape coffin

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Mr Banana said:
:ohmy:

Woz - I am shocked and disgusted to see a seasoned bullshit detector like your good self, of all people, setting yourself up for a fixtures shout. A quick Google check found the same joke here , here and here.

The reply to Irish made the thread worthwhile, mind :D

You had to use Google to realise it's old?! :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here